New ideas

Types of MCs

So this is weird.....I haven't been here in for ever.... I kind of lost a lot of interest in my stories here.... IDK

I also haven't been as active on my DA ....Which is when you known something is not right. XD

I guess I am having self doubt just because I haven't been feeling like a good author and artist...I guess you can say that I am having a slump.... I don't want to do anything...I don't wanna write, draw, watch anime nor tv shows and not even study.

I already have a project for History and now my Philosophy teacher decided to torture us by having every class asking questions about what we learned that class and that will count to our grades which is driving me crazy. Geometry is ALSO killing me as I need to work extra hard to pass that hellhole and then I trying to get my drivers license.

BUT to the good stuff.

I am trying to create these x reader stories .... not one-shots but some series mostly for fun and to try to get out of my slump soooo I don't know how good they will be.

Thought I am thinking about some stories I also have this thing that I am kind of tired of seeing.... I am always seeing introverted, shy readers that know nothing about sex...which would make no scene... even my friend that is literally that type of person know how sex works we are TAUGHT how it kind of works... so I just wanted to leave the personalities of the Mcs to my readers. (I don't hate the shy type of Mc I just hate how they are both shy and SO OBLIVIOUS IT HURTS)

I will suggest some type of personalities like 3 personalities and the most voted ones will be the ones that I will go with.

We have some personalities that work better depending on the universe the MC grows up in. I guess what I am trying to say is that I want stories where the Mcs feel different instead of the typical "standard" personality. UNLESS that's the most voted one....I guess....T-T

I am still not sure what series I will start.....

I am leaving here some suggestions....

Cheritz games (Dandelion, Nameless and Mystic Messeger)- Not sure

Ouran High School Host Club

Owari no Seraph

Servamp

Uta no prince-sama

Ensemble Stars

Dance with the Devils

Diabolik Lovers

Hakuouki

Kamigami no Asobi

Natsume Yuujinchou

Akatsuki no Yona

Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie

How to keep a mummy

Options that might come up later:

-Ozmafia

-Vampire Knight

-Amnesia

-Fruists Basket

-Kamisama Hajimemashita

-Brothers Conflict (Only if people request it because IDK)

-Persona 5 (Still not sure how I would write it since its a hard story to make an x reader... maybe just a one-shots series once I finish the game )

-Show by Rock (IDK maybe a non-binary mc since we have boy bands and girl bands IDK another one that I will do if requested)

-Prince of Stride

-Free

-Kuroko no Basket

-If there is another series that you would like to get all the boys or girls just comment it down below...I am sorry if any male viewers get disappointed with my options I am mostly about animes and games that I know I might had more to the list later but these is here for now...

The reason why there is a "second list" is because I din't finish the anime or I haven't watched at all so if one these stories are on your "want to be a x reader story" just leave a comment I guess?

Thought I did watch some of these "second animes" from the list I am just not sure if I can make it into an actual "story".

I might also have some favorites or something that caused me hypeee (Dance with the Devils Fortune Maybeee XD I still have to watch it T-T)