ELEVEN

Lisa's POV

Today, I can't believe myself I'm here at school before anyone does. I'm not a morning person - a heavy sleeper to be exact. I'm one of the bleachers in the open field, munching my almost finished sandwich that I bought from subway. I didn't bother to woke my parents up and just leave them a text.

Right after I finished my "breakfast" I went straight up to my Locker to get things needed for today and to have a nap at the classroom right after.

"Oh, Here comes the great ex of my boyfriend, Lalisa Manoban" I heared a familiar voice behind while I'm busy arranging things at my locker. I didn't mind looking.

"Acting deaf are we?" She said again.

I shut my locker closed and was about to go when she blocked my way.

"What do you want?" I said blankly.

"Oh wow! Have you moved on? you know, I Pity you for being part of the bet" She said acting like she's sorry even though  clearly she's not.

I look at her like she's the last one on earth I would probably care.

"Ooppps, sorry! Does it still hurt?" She asked trying to be innocent.

"Does anyone have told you that everything about you is a gift?" I asked nonchalantly while playing with my nails.

"Wow! I didn't know you'll compliment me Lisa, Thanks. I already know that, no need to tell me." she said boastfully and looking at me like I'm dumb.

"So tell me Eunha, Is being stupid a profession or... are you just gifted with that too?" I asked, mimicking her innocent acting. And now I saw her face from Smiling prettily to angry monster like she really is.

"are you insulting me?"

"I didn't, I'm actually describing you." I smiled for 1 second and back to my usual blank face. I passed by her and stopped not too away from her and spoke over my shoulder.

"The next time you talk to me, make sure you've pass all your exams first and move out from being last on section F. Your innocent face doesn't match your half-baked brain"

"I'll tell Sehun about this" She said angrily.

I laughed softly and shake my head and left.

I ain't the same shit you've messed on.

I expected to be the only one to arrived first so I used the Front door but when I reached the door I saw Jungkook look up from his nap to watch who's going in noisily which is me and went back from his nap after. Oh-okay.

I went in and went to my seat and was about to take a nap too but Jungkook beat me to it.

"It's odd for you to be early Lali" He said while his head still on his arms resting on the table, facing at my side.

"Are you usually early?" I asked

"Hmmmm" He said and was about to take a nap "You did a great job by the way"

"Huh?" I asked confusedly but didn't have the chance to ask him more since he went back from napping.

too much for being early huh.