Rules & Requests

Welcome to the first annual BNHA Awards!

Rules!

1. Please send in the title and author! If it is you, don't say "by me". We will not allow that into the requests.

2. Please tag the author! That makes it so much easier for us to get to the author and to begin reading the story!

3. You can request your own story! Pretty self-explanatory!

4. Stories have to be commented on what they are! This will depend on the views and the topic of the story!

5. Do not request a story multiple times on one topic! I mean by one person. If one person requests it in 1000 different comments, we will not read your request!

6. If a story changes topics, it will be moved to that topic! This is mainly for the topic of the views. If a story has 1.9K and moves to 5.1K, it will change topics!

7. Do not request a story made by the judge! We only have 1 judge, so we won't allow any stories by us! (don't even have one)

Now... The requests!

Comment the view topic with your requests!

1st Years- 5K and below!

2nd Years- 5.1K to 10K!

3rd Years- 10.1K and above!

Views will be voted on separately so we can get more winners!

Topics! We will explain any if necessary!

Original Storyline-

Traitor Story-

AUs-

Crossovers- (Tell us what the crossover is!)

XReaders-

OC-

Character Story-

One of a Kinds-

Straight Ships-

Yaoi Ships-

Yuri Ships-

Lemons/Smut-

Oneshots-

Instagrams-

Comment if I forgot something you want to request!

Judge: emlygrce (gonna be slow bc I'm alone but oh well)

Deadline: Sunday, June 30, 2019.

Notice: Any Request from here on out on this book will not be accepted.