Insane ✝ Michael Clifford

Michael

I just need to breath. That's all. Another pain shot through my body as by back arched into the air and sweat dripped off my forehead. I bit my lip until that familiar metallic taste washed I've my tongue causing me to spit out the red liquid. My hands slid on the cold, concrete floor trying to ease my pain. Another bolt went through me and I screamed out. These fucking 'exorcisms' happen daily so you would expect my inaugurate brain to find a solution. Well, They don't give up that easy. Blood ran down my cheek from them abusing my unresponsive body.

A scream came from the lawn.

"Stop! You've had your fucking fun." They slashed my arms next. The dark red liquid surfacing making the cuts sting. "Please." A warm tear slipped down my face mixing in with the blood and my pain went away. My back pressed up against the concrete and the blood stopped gushing out of the slits. The wounds didn't disappear, they never do.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I heard whispers and jolted my head to the right then left. It slowly faded meaning they had gone. For now, I thought.

----

Milayah

I walked out of the crowded mall and into the humid L.A air. Summer nights here are ridiculous. The humidity curls my flat ironed hair right when I walk outside. I tied my hair up into a high-ponytail and slipped away from the crowd and into a small alleyway. The main walking routes are usually filled with people walking in one direction, against my direction. It's like swimming against a strong current so I just made my own way.

It's quite terrifying at night. Noises make you jump, unreal shadows make you run and screams of birds pierce your ears. I'm not even sure myself that they are birds. I've only met one person walking down this path, Allison. Crazy enough, we are best friends now. She avoids the main route because her boyfriend got killed there. Ashton was such a nice guy. He cared about everyone and had the voice of an angel, from what I've heard. She was so in love with him and when she found out she was gutted. She told me she didn't go out of the house for 3 weeks and hardly ate anything. And if she did she would puke it back up because the images of his body lying in the middle of the street. They never knew what happened to him. There were slashes all over his body and they assumed he bled out. I shivered just imagining it.

I came across a too familiar building. This is the only time where I run. It's Deed House. It's a huge asylum house that burned down from one of the patients a while ago. I will never go back in there. My father put me in their because I claimed to be hearing whispers when I was small. I never forgave him. He is dead now and I regret ever thinking that. As for my mom, she disappeared after his death. I was left alone but old enought to take care of myself.

I swiped across the lawn avoiding any contact with the building. A pain shot through my body and I fell to the ground. My voice screamed as my hands tried to find a wound in my stomach. My hands ran over my smooth skin but nothing else. Another pulsed through me and I heard someone scream murder in Deed House. My body raised off the ground like I had no control what so ever. Burning slashes were felt running up my arms and my face. I shut my eyes to clear my vision and. hope ed them to see nothing again. But whispers came from behind me and vague shouts from a guy in Deed.

I hear things like:

Please stop

You've had your fucking fun.

More cries slipped from my mouth as I thought I was going to pass out from all the pain. Blood was nowhere to be seen but pain under the skin cursed my tolerance. The guy in Deed got silent and the pain washed away. I lay there in shock and confusion trying to get myself up but my strength has yet to come. Shadows disappeared into nothing making the lawn look normal. It was like a vast darkness covered the whole territory.