Future Generation pt. 2

Chapter 9

Sacrifice!

Junelle wanted Lucy all to himself and her kids so they would be his too. Ever since Junelle was little he had a crush on Lucy. When he heard she ran away he was heartbroken. He was even more heartbroken after Lucy refused to marry him so he decided that the only way to get his love was by force so he learned to use magic! When Nashi and Nash were born Junelle was somehow there. He made sure that they wouldn't get their full power. That's why Nashi can't use dragon force even though she was trained by Igneel. And why Nash can't use his fire magic. They accidentally got caught sneaking up so Junelle was going to kill Nashi as a warning but Mira saved her. She jumped in front of Nashi right on time and she disappeared. Aurora was crying and Thunder started tearing up. Luxus went out for revenge and he was crying too. Sylvia and Rosemary comforted Aurora while Storm and Reik were comforting Thunder. Aurora then got up but she was a demon and she moved faster than everyone. She zoomed outside and stopped Junelle right before Luxus did. Luxus told her it was too dangerous and to go inside which made her angry so she blasted Luxus so fast that he couldn't Dodge it. He fell inside and Thunder helped Natsu catch him. Aurora was going on a rampage and she held Junelle super high in the sky and killed him! She crushed him in her hands then blasted him up into space. She flew down and was going to kill the men in black when Thunder stopped her. He said " Do you really think mom wants this? If she was here she would hear them out and let them go because of what might had happened to Aunt Lisanna." Aurora said, " If I died or you died she would do the same thing, all of you would!" Everyone had to agree on that because they would but Thunder said " Mom sacrificed herself to protect us from Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Romeo, and Storm. She did it to protect the people she loved. Don't you want to grow up and be like mom? She loves us Aurora and she's still here in our hearts. "Wendy was healing Luxus when Aurora turned back and fell onto the floor. Wendy rushed over and started healing Aurora when Nash said: " Hello, still trapped here?" They all went over and freed them. Erza had to carry Nashi and Natsu helped Lucy walk. Reik helped Nash and Aurora was in the back crying when. Lucy stopped and said, " I remember now! She got up took Luxus, Thunder, and Aurora to the top of the hill and chanted. When she finished Mira was back in a school uniform sitting on the floor in a puff of smoke. Lucy fell and did not get back up. Wendy ran to Lucy and Romeo was behind her. Wendy started to heal her but stopped. She shuddered then ran off crying with Romeo and Carla chasing after her. They were confused and asked Mira but she didn't know either? They all ran to Wendy and when they got there Carla, Wendy, and Romeo were shuddering as tears dripped from their eyes. Happy kissed Carla but no use. They carried them back and six of them were in the infirmary. When Nashi woke up she burned her bed and then screamed " where is my dad. I demand to see him now! Do you hear me! Oh, you asked for it!" Then the doors burned down and Nashi ran out searching for Natsu. 

Chapter 10