Part Two: The Magic Of Harry's Wands

two days later kevin and joaquin were in Harry Potter World, and kevin? he was geeking out- majorly.

"joa! look at this!!"

 "daddy, we have to get this!"

"guacy! we need a h u n d r e d of these!"

and so on and so on, until they had gotten two wooden wands, five chocolate ones, and of course various little mementos and stuffed animals- and until little kevey chugged three butterbeers. "i gotta use the restrooooom!!" the younger boy whined.

"okay, okay baby. put mr.whiny away, sugarplum. daddy's gonna look at the map, alright?" joa asked in a nice and soothing tone as he pulled the map out of his pocket. "here!" he chirped and pointed out a fairly close restroom on the map before slipping his hand into kevins.

the two ventured off to the bathroom and once kevin began using a urinal, joa found that it was the perfect opportunity to slip all of the wands he had acquired  into his pants, "baby? turn around. daddy has a surprise for you." the serpent purred into his ear.

kevin felt his stomach drop- he knew exactly what this meant. but, he told himself that he had to be a good little soup and obey his daddy, which is exactly what he did. once his small body was facing his boyfriends, he let his eyes drop down to his zipper as he slowly tugged it down to reveal all of the wands which immediately sparked a whine out of kev.

"no. no no no. not this again, not here! joaquin, you've got to stop this." kev said sternly and crossed his arms,  prompting joaquin to just simply slap him across the face and shove him against one of the stalls before firmly wrapping his hand around the boys throat, his grip already tight enough to choke him.

"im sorry.. the fuck did you just say to me?!" he growled, looking dead into the boys eyes and seeing the fear spark in him. "when i let go you, you are to pull your pants and boxers down and get on your hands and knees, handsome." he said in a stern as ever tone before pulling his hand away and taking a step back to give his baby some space.

kevin caught his breath for a few moments before hastily slipping his pants and boxers down and getting onto his hands and knees, soon quietly gasping as he felt the tip of a wand rubbing up against his entrance, soon followed by the feeling of the ring of muscle stretching as the wand began to enter him, "d...daddy.." the boy said in a whiny tone which soon twisted into a quiet moan.

"shh,, shh.. lets see how many we can fit inside of you, baby." joaquin hummed as he pushed the remaining eight inches of the wand into him, pulling all sorts of whimpers and cries out of the boy- but as he began to pull the second wand out of his pants, the sound of the door flying open caught his attention, and when he turned around? he saw two men, Shane and Garrett from youtube,  with confused yet interested looks plastered on their features.

garrett let out a gasp followed by his usual dorkish laugh, "see shane?! the psychic twins are always right!" he said and clapped excitedly, looking over at shane to see the disgusted expression on his face before turning his attention to joaquin and kevin. "this is- wow." he said with a little chuckle, "step aside, twink. let me show you how its done." shane said as he pushed joaquin out of the way. he grabbed the wand out of his hand and raised an eyebrow, "give me the rest, now." he demanded, a rosy tint appearing on joaquin's cheeks as he pulled the remainder of the wands out of his pants. 

"this is gonna hurt just a bit, baby." he whispered to the boy on the floor, pulling a small whine out of him instantly. "shh. you're gonna be fine.." shane added as he grabbed the handle of the wand that was sticking out of him,tugging it over to the side slightly as he lined the rest up with his entrance and pushed them all in simultaneously , causing kevin to yell in pain as he felt himself tear and blood trickling down his thighs. the boy soon collapsed, prompting joaquin to rush over to him and begin pulling the wands out one by one, which only increased the rate that the blood poured out of him. he clutched his baby up to his chest and whispered in his ear, "im so sorry, baby.. i should have listened to you, i shouldn't have pushed this on you.." as tears began to well in his eyes and slide down his cheeks- meanwhile, garrett scooped up the bloody wands off of the bathroom floor and firmly grabbed shane's face, causing his mouth to fall into an open O shape, wide enough for garrett to force them down his throat and push him to the floor.

with an innocent smile garrett opened his backpack as shane desperately tried to gasp for air and remove the wands from his throat, giggling as he pulled benjamin out and lifted him up to show him the bloody gruesome scene in the bathroom. "see benji? i told you the psychic twins are always right." he hummed with a creepy grin before snapping a picture and skipping out of the bathroom, leaving shane and kevin to die as joaquin silently sobbed to himself.

the end