Fire

Heeeeeeeeeey guys 😃

Remember me? Been a while, hasn't et? Welp, I'm back and with a new NaLu only fanfic. But I'm trying something that I haven't seen yet here on wattpad. Hopefully you guys like it and let me know what you think!

ALSO I WANT TO GIVE A MAAAAJOR SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO HAVE FOLLOWED ME AND VOTED/COMMENTED ON MY OTHER BOOK "I love you..." YOU GUYS ARE YHE BEST AND THIS FIRST CHAPPIE GOES TO YOU GUYS!!

P.S i'd like to dedicate this chappie to shAdOwHuNtEr_T! thanks for the follow and enjoy the chappie!!!

(っ-●益●)っ 🔥🔥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the..GRAY!" Yelled a very frozen and upset Natsu Dragneel. See Natsu and Gray were running around when Gray decided to use his ice-make magic and froze Natsu from his neck down.

"Aww, what's wrong flame brain? Can't get out of a little bit of ice?" Gray asked/teased as he slowly started walking away laughing his head off back to the pack house. Slowly Natsu's feet and hands began to light up as he started to melt the ice. He moved his feet a little bit making sure they were dry before sprinting off and catching up to Grays' retreating figure.

"Hey! Snow flake!" Natsu yelled out.

"What'd ya-" Before Gray could finish his sentence or even turn around, Natsu had run up behind him and kneed him in the back sending him flying into a tree. Natsu stood with his arms across his chest grinning like a kid who just beat his best friend. In any case he sorta kinda did. Natsu turned around and started walking away.

"Maybe next time ice breath!" Natsu yelled while laughing.

"Ugh...my ba-ah!!" Gray's back made a few popping noises here and there before he stood up straight and stretched out a bit. Whilst looking up and walking forward Gray cracked his knuckles and grinned evilly at Natsu.

"Oooooh Natsuuu" Gray said in a sing-song voice before socking him in his face and sending him flying and tubbing on the dirt ground. Natsu tumbled a few feet away before stopping and landing on his feet in a crouched position. He lifted his hand to his lip and wiped away the blood that was starting to come from his now busted lip.

"So, that's how ya wanna do this?" Natsu grinned and spit out blood and saliva to the ground before takin off an sending punches in Gray's direction. He got a few punches in, a couple to his face and stomach and one to his left ribcage. But before he could get another punch in his hand was stopped and twisted. Next thing he knew he was on the ground with Gray on him throwing punch after punch. With quick thinking he lifted up his legs wrapping them around Gray's neck and flipping him backwards. Without hesitation Natsu jumped onto Gray, flipping him onto his back and pinning him to the ground with his arms behind his back.

"Haha, can't beat your future Alpha. But your getting there Beta." Natsu said to grey with a toothy grin.

"Oh whatever Natsu, I was a few punches away from gettin ya!" Gray exclaimed as he wiggled to get Natsu off him.

"ya gonna let me go anytime soon ya match stick!?" Gray asked/yelled as he continued to get out of his alphas iron like grip. Natsu grinned again before letting go of Grays arms and sitting beside him.

"Sure ya did Gray" Natsu laughed as he stood up and offered his friend a hand. Gray took it and hoisted himself up and they both began walking back to the pack house.

"I heard some of the guards saying that they've been seeing some wolves from the Glistening Lights pack attempting to cross the river into our territory. Apparently their Alpha is trying to start something..." Gray said as they walked along the river side. The pack house was about ten minutes away if they had shifted and ran. But since they're walking its a good thirty minutes or so. Gray noticed that Natsu hadn't said anything and turned to see that the pink haired boy wasn't even next to him anymore.

"Natsu? Oi! Where'd ya go!?" Grey called out.

"I'm beating ya back to the pack house! That's where I'm goin!" Yelled Natsu before he shifted and sprinted through the woods.

"Oh no you don't Natsu!!" Grey yelled out before shifting as well and sprinting off after Natsu. Little did they know that they were being watched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔥

🔥

🔥

🔥

🔥

🔥

🔥

🔥

Soooo whut did you guys think?

Who is the mysterious person lurking in the bushes?

Do you think Natsu and Grey will ever stop calling each other stupid names?

And where's Erza when ya need here!?

Let me know what you guys think!

I know its a really short chappie but I just wanted to see how I felt about this and also get some of you guys feed back on it.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND ALL THAT OTHER WONDERFUL SHTUFF ❤️