PART ONE

Alexas P.O.V

( You spent the night at your boyfriends house ) ( and of cousre he abused you ) -You wake up- ( You go to the bathroom and look in the mirror ) A : Great more brusies . ( you say as danny swops you off of your feet and acts like nothing happened last night ) D : Goodmorning . ( he smiles down at me ) A : Im hungry . what do you have to eat ? D : I have me ... ( he says joking-ly ) A : Actual food please . D : Okay.. ( he grabs my hand and we go to the kitchen and i go to he cabniets and open one ) A : lets see ... Nothing in here . ( he goes to the fridge ) D : i have your favorite . ( he holds up strawberries ) A : yay . ( He washes them while i go to his room, change and pack up my stuff ) ( i go back to the kitchen with my stuff ) A : hey can i put my stuff in your car ? D : Yes , we gotta go in a bit because of school. A : well im ready . D : K heres your strawberries and ill be back . ( I nod , he leaves to his room and i eat ) ( Soon he gets back downstairs with everything ready to go ) D : You ready ? A : yeah . ( we leave and get to school ) ( we get out of the car and walk hand in hand towards school ) D : okay i have to go to football practice . A : okay . ( i sigh ) D : and if that guy bullys you again tell me please . A : why would you care you abused me last night . ( He slaps my hand ) D : Listen i didnt mean to okay !? now ill see you in 2nd period . okay ? ( he kisses my forehead while i roll my eyes ) A : okay , D : love you . ( he runs off ) A : we clearly have different defintions of " love " ( i sigh , i walk into school and meet up with Tyler and james at my locker ) A : hi guys . ( they hug me ) J : Sister we thought you went going to show up ! A : Yeah well i did . ( i say shoving my things into my locker except for the things i need , i close the locker and we walk the football field ) ( we sit down on the benchs ) T : so any new , news ? A : Good or bad ? J : Lets get over with it . ( they smile ) A : well today might be the day my parents kick me out of the house . T : OMG , but why youre only 16 . A : Ty age doesnt matter to them . J : where will you live ? A : maybe with danny or with one of ya'll if i can .T : IM okay with you staying and my parents love you cause they know you like since 1st grade . J : yeah and my parents dont really care they are cool with it . ( they make me feel better then i see him... My bully.. Zach Herron )

Zachs P.O.V

( Me and my friend , bryan were walking then i saw her . Alexa . The girl i only bully cause ive liked her since her and her boyfriend got together ) Z : Hey dude ill meet up with you later . B : chill bye bro . ( he leaves then i walk up to alexa and her friends ) Z: Hi alexa . ( tyler looks at me and so does james but alexa doesnt ) J : look dude she is going through some crap right now just leave her alone . T : Dont know why you hate us now when we were best friends in 3rd until three years ago . A : Look guys ill meet up with yall in a bit k ? ( they nod and leave , i sit next to alexa ) Z : So what kinda crap you going through huh ? A : just get over with it so i can just go to the nurses office and get a bag of ice please . Z : If you say so . ( i punch and hit her which i hate doing ) A : you done now ? Z :unless you want more . A : nah I already get enough from my boyfriend . ( she grabs her binder and backpack and leaves ) Z : I want to stop , i dont even know why im doing this , her boyfriend already abuses her and ive bullied her for atleast 4 years now .

Alexas P.O.V

( i walk away from zach and go to danny since practice was over