Play Time With Daddy [SMUT]

[Jimin's POV]

I'm currently cuddling with Yoongi hyung when I got horny. Countless thoughts have come in my mind. Me, sucking his dick while he's moaning my name. Him, thrusting his dick in my asshole and me calling him daddy. Damn... My dick suddenly had a boner thinking of those. "Hey Mochi, what's that hard thing? Are you have a boner yah lil-" he didn't continued talking when I suddenly went on top of him and sat on his dick. I felt it was also hard like mine. "Wtf J-jimin" he started to stutter. "Shhhh daddy," I went closer to his ear and whisper "I want you.." I said and started to kiss him. Not a surprise, he quickly responded. Now we're passionately kissing. My hands started travelling to reach his hard dick. Slowly rubbing and teasing it. "hmmm- fuck J-jimin" he moaned which ended our kiss. We both caught our breath then I started to kiss his neck and sucking it. Leaving hickeys. I just heard you cursing and moaning. Your moans made me more horny. I can't wait to suck your dick so I quickly took of your boxers and brief. Your big dick sprang free. I held it and slowly moved my hands in a up and down motion while massaging it. "Fuck you baby boy a-aahhh go faster s-sht" you moaned loudly. "Beg for it daddy. Beg beg beg" I said and plastered a grin on my face. "I don't do begging." You held my hand and guided it to go faster. Your moans grew louder and louder. I stopped and I went between your thighs. I licked your left thigh and suck it. Leaving hickeys on it again. "How cute" I said and chuckled then continued putting hickeys on both of you thighs. "Ah stop it! I'm tickling" You said. I chuckled again and went to your dick. I held it again and kissed it's tip which made you moan Once again. I licked it's length and then starts to put it inside my mouth. "hmmm that's right baby" you said. I started to move my head which brought more pleasure in your feeling. "J-jimin u-ugh fuck" I still hear you moaning in so much pleasure which I am causing. I sucked it more then deep throated it. "damn you I'm cumming! Ahhh!" you warned me. I'm still moving my head and started to play with you balls. "Here it goes!" you reached your climax with a long moan and exploded white liquid inside my mouth which I swallowed. You pulled me beside you and hugged me tight. "Thank you baby" You said. "Anything for you daddy. I love you!" I replied with a smile. "I love you more." you pinched my chubby cheeks. "No, I love you most" you said with a poker face. Knowing you, I know you won't let me win the arguement. That's why I just agreed with you and continued our cuddle.

[THE END]