Chapter 1: Be my Valentine (Gray x Juvia)

Edit:
Wow,I wrote this book about two years ago and my writing was terrible then. I was still surprised about the amount of reads I was able to get even with the lack of details. I am now a better and more experienced writer and I'm in the middle of editing this book. But please enjoy it in the meantime ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

~Ari

Juvia's P.O.V.

Juvia woke up extra early. Today is Valentines Day! Today Juvia will ask Gray-sama to be her Valentine. Juvia's so excited! Juvia jumped and danced around. Wait, but Juvia's nervous. Juvia ignored that thought and continued with her business. Juvia decided that she will try her best to look pretty for Gray-sama. Juvia got all dressed up then walked to Gray-sama's house. Juvia knocked. When Gray-sama opened the door Juvia instantly became nervous.

"Gray-sama will you be Juvia's V-V-Va..." Juvia stuttered.

"What is it Juvia?" He asked impatiently.

"Will you be Juvia's Val-Va-len-Va-V." She still stuttered.

"I really don't have time for this Juvia." Gray-sama said then he closed the door in Juvia's face.

"G-Gray sama!"

Why is Gray-sama being so mean? All Juvia wants to do is ask Gray-sama something. Her heart began to ache just thinking about how her one love rejected her. Her eyes pricked with tears and her vision became blurry. Juvia ran away,leaving a trail of tears behind her.

Gray's P.O.V.

I made my way towards my desk and continued to work. I was somewhat excited to give the special present I had worked so deliberately on,making sure every little detail was perfect to the person who deserved it. Yes,it was a lot of work. But you can't put a price on love,especially love for _____.

Juvia's P.O.V.

Juvia was still recovering from what Gray-sama had done to Juvia earlier. Maybe she should just leave Gray-sama alone,he obviously hates her after all. Juvia can't do this! There's only one Valentines day a year! She had to do it. Juvia stomped up to Gray's door,feeling energetic and pumped up. She firmly knocked on the door. But as soon as the door opened to reveals Gray-sama's handsome face,Juvia's heart melted. All the energy and courage was drained from her body. Juvia just stared at him with a blank look on her face.

"Yes Juvia." Gray said with an annoyed look on his face.

"Gray-sama will you be Juvia's V-Valen-Va-V..."

"Juvia just spit it out already!" Gray exclaimed,with a hint of annoyance.

"Will you be Juvia's friend?" Juvia asked.

"What?Juvia,I'm already your friend." Gray said then he closed the door.

Oh no! Juvia did not mean to ask that. But Juvia is still happy Gray-sama said Juvia is his friend. Juvia had finally decided to take a break and go to the guild. When she arrived at the guild and walked in,she was instantly greeted by love rival. Love rivals, everywhere.

"Hey Juvia, Happy Valentines Day!" Lucy said as she flashed Juvia a beautiful smile.

"Love Rival!" Juvia yelled at the mage.

Lucy backed up with no hesitation and she lowly mumbled,"You're welcome..."

Juvia clenched her fist and became more determined to make her dream come true. Juvia must get to Gray-sama before any of the love rivals can!