Old House

~•~•~ In an early morning at an old town, is whats different about it is that all the houses look the same but differentiated color, in an alleyway of the town whats not but is normally seen in old cities a house that looks like its abandoned and nobodies home actually does. It was an elderly man whos been living their for a long time. The townsfolk and even the Mayor wants the house to be torndown but the elderly man still have papers to prove that land is his

          ~•~•~ Another morning has passed and a young boy was leaving his home to go to the marketplace. Going back home he first timed notice the house everyone was talking about, for everyone else is very eerie and a standing monstrosity  of the city. But for the young boy it is very beautiful the color unique feature. When eating dinner with his parents the young boy asked if he could go to the old house and meet the elderly man, his parents said that he can without a doubt.

          ~•~•~ At the time in the morning, finishing breakfast excitedly preparing items in his bag to enter the old house, when going on the sidewalk assisted by his father. The house was just a couple of alleyways from their house.

        ~•~•~ When finally there his father left, when ringing the doorbell it made on eerie sound hearing a lit bit of G- minor or an organ. The old man approached to open the door and greeted the young boy. While talking about each other looking at the old and beautiful antiques got him to ask him if he ever gets lonely , the old man replied that he doesn't feel lonely because he has all his furniture to keep him accompanied. The crosstich canvases, body of armor , animal heads, and for the old mans hobby to play his pipe organ.

        ~•~•~ The old man toured the young boy all around the house, peeking to through the window he can see the gargoyles and even his house all across the roads and other houses. The old man said that the organ room is his favorite part of the hpuse. The organ was so loud that it had enormous pipes and annoyed his neighbors. His main meal was just curry, crumpets, and tea. The day was almost over and the old man gave him a gift of a tea pot and the young boy promised that he will give the old man a gift too and will visit ever weekends.

       ~•~•~ 2 weeks later the young boy visited the old man and still can't find a beautiful present for him then he finally thought of something, a small toy spider. The old man loved it and displayed it on the fireplace. But on the 3rd week while approaching the house, the young boy saw a hearse with horses on. Then he realized that the old man had past away. The following days had past and people of the town are starting to take the old man's items are by one. So the eerie house was torn down and been replaced with the new house that looked the same with the other housed, except it was colored gray like the old one. Many years later that house wasn't bought for a long time so the young boy grew up into a man, marked a woman and had kids. He loved music and remembered that the old man did too. So he bought a piano and a violin. He bought the house then remembered that hoping the house still has the toy soldier he gave to the old man, but saw none. The house was rearrange and just like the old one, it too have the antiques then old house had. He bought them back with the extra money he had as a soldier.

          ~•~•~ While gardening because his wife love flowers, digging for the samplings he hit something hard. It was the toy soldier he gave to the old man . so he approached the toy soldier and put it right above the fireplace.

         ~•~•~ So as long the toy soldier the spirit of the old man and the house will always be there...

The End

By: LazyMich & Paul Andrei Gillesania