You: I'm just saying facts.
Alex: whatever come here.
He puts your legs around him.
You: wow I thought you gonna pick me up bridal style but this works.
Desi: can I just go back to my apartment because I'm tired.
Carlos: yeah let's get Diego so he can walk you.
Diego: coming.
Carlos: ok my room is right next to yours.
You: ok.
You guys leave and you guys get to your room with Alex and Carlos.
Alex puts you on the couch.
Alex: are you ok
You: idk I was raped right in front of my best friend or roommate and his friend I barely know.
Carlos hugs you.
Then Alex joins in
The door flys open and you see Brandon And you hug tighter.
Alex sees you with a miserable look.
Alex: go with Carlos.
Carlos: I'll carry you.
You: thanks Carlos.
Carlos: no problem.
Before you guys could move Brandon pushes Alex down and Carlos runs to your room and locks it.
You: I have a phone I'll have Alex bring a key let's go.
You climb out the window and carefully stood on the ledge and Carlos pulls you back inside as you noticed Chris and Jesse down below you.
You: thank you I don't what I was thinking.
Carlos: I wasn't gonna let them take you or you fall.
You: I don't think it's safe here.
Carlos: they're gone now.
You: you leave the room first
Carlos: ok
Carlos opens the door and Brandon's right there and he immediately shoved Carlos out of the way to grab you but you ran to the window.
You: GOODBYE WORLD GOODBYE PIECE OF SHIT BRANDON AND GOODBYE CARLOS.
You go to jump but someone grabbed You and hugged you tightly
You opened your eyes and seen Alex.
He looked u in the eyes and everything happened so fast u didn't know what was going on ur eyes were closed and when u opened them u were in Alex's arms.
Alex: I've been waiting for this moment I never want it to end.
You: Alex you stopped me and I don't even know what just happened because it all happened so fast.
Alex: should it happen again.
You: i don't know.
He put his thumb on my chin and kissed me slowly and passionately.
It felt like fireworks in the background I was so happy that I stood up and punched Brandon in the face and walked out of the apartment and to desi's apartment and knocked on the door and she let you in and you in.
Desi: u look so happy what's up with that.
You explain everything that happened and Alex knocked on the door.
Desi answered it.
Desi: y/n Alex is here for you.
Desi looks at you an winks.
You: what's the wink for.
Desi: oh ya know.
You: whatever
You walked up to Alex and gave him a hug.
Alex picks you up and takes you to the apartment.
You guys get there and Carlos was gone already and Alex took u to his room.
He kissed you and you kissed back.
you guys keep kissing until he puts his tongue in your mouth.
He picks you up and puts you on the bed not breaking the kiss and he's on top of you.
He took off his shirt and continued to kiss you. He moved from your lips to your neck and you moaned as he smirked and started rubbing your stomach and moving his hand up your shirt slowly. He reached your chest and started squeezing your boobs and you took off your shirt. And he started giving you hickies and pulled your pants down and made his way to your area and took your underwear off with his teeth. He ran into the bathroom and came out in his boxers and got on top of you and kept kissing you roughly and moved from your lips to your chest and left more hickies and slapped your ass.
You moan and smirks and sticks 2 fingers in you and starts thrusting them and you moan and spread your legs and bend your knees he takes his boxers off and starts to go in you moan in pain as you dig your nails into his bathe took off your bra and started playing with your boob and suck the other as you moaned the pain turns to pleaser
He started speeding up and you moaned loudly. He started to pound into u.
You: FASTER DADDY.
Alex speeds up and pounds into you hitting all your walls. You bit your lip.
Alex kissed you. He kept thrusting slowly getting sloppy and you flipped him over so he was on bottom and went to work.
You kept moving until you he flipped you over.
He thrusted his fastest going deeper.
You: I'm gonna c-cum d-daddy.
He slapped your ass and you moan.
You hear the door handle moving as Alex grabs a blanket and hides you.
Chris walks in and rips him off and grabbed me running to my room locking my door and I quickly grabbed an outfit and hid in my closet and as I finished putting my bra on Chris grabs me from behind.
You: NO LET ME GO.
You grabbed the shirt from the closet as he pulled you away.
You turned around and kicked him where it counts. You put a shirt on and ran out the door and Carlos was on his way to your room with Alex and jack. You kept running until you found yourself outside of the building.
You kept going until you saw Brandon with Jesse and gio. You immediately turned around and threw up your hood that was on your shirt and ran the other way and didn't stop until you ended up at McDonald's.
You walk in and see Oliver and Sebastian Moy standing in line. You got in line hoping they would notice you. They got their food and sat down.
You ordered a large fry and a twenty piece. You sat down and started wondering what to do about the rapists and you looked up and seen Brandon walking in so you put your hood up again and Oliver noticed you and he sat across from you and Sebastian sat next to you.
Oliver: why so many nuggets.
You: I'm hungry and I'm gonna be here for a while.
Oliver: oh I see why.
You finished eating.
You spotted Brandon and the other three sitting across from your table.
Oliver: let's get an Uber I'll pay
You: thanks.
Oliver: no problem....