Meeting - Part 1

Drew came out of the airplane. He looked at the beautiful place. Yes, it was an airport, but still. He could tell that Britain would be great. He finally understood the passion behind Nick Crompton's words.

Drew went to get his luggage, and memories came back to him. It was the strangest thing. His wife had dumped him for KSI. It had been one of the biggest things in the media that week. Drew hadn't even processed it until that moment.

He saw as his baby blue suitcase came out, and grabbed it. It was easy to forget when he had a goal. He needed to get to the place.

Drew had also heard another story that week. His friend, Danny Gonzalez, had been dumped by his wife for, surprisingly, Logan Paul. Everybody was confused about that.

Drew had also heard that Danny had traveled to a random location in the world. Nobody knew where it was. Funnily enough, that's what he was doing. He just wanted to escape all of this ridicule. It was as if whatever thing controlling him was just so unoriginal that it was making him and Danny do the same thing.

Drew took a deep breath as he smelled the fresh air. He then coughed as a man nearby was smoking his cigarette. Stumbling and coughing, he walked to the side of the road.

He held up his hand, and a cab stopped near him. He got in, and gave his driver his destination; Kē Hotel.