Chapter 1-Meeting the new boy.

Lili's POV

Woke up this morning with a banging headache should have never gone out last night. Yeah i know what your thinking this girl is one of them girls that are bad and disobey the rules but im nothing like that. My mum and dad let me out last night and they thought it was just a little party well so did i but it turned out to be huge. Most of the people that went didnt even go to our school.

I decided to get out of bed and get changed for school. Yes its 6:45 in the morning and yes school doesn't start till till half 8 but i need to get ready for school and be prepared for whats on the way.

I looked in the mirror to see a blue eyed girl with freckles and long black hair. My long top im wearing was all creased and my legs were short just like me. My eyebrows are weird shaped and my eyes change color. I know right how cool.

I have 2 main friends Rebecca and Liam. Yes Liam is a boy but his really kind always been there for me. Rebecca on the other hand is really loud and naughty.

But thats what makes us friends were all different.

1 Hour Later*

Im ready and waiting for Rebecca'S mum to pick me up for school. My Mum and Dad are already at work and my sister is probably still asleep. Not bothering to wake her up i sat down with a new book ive been reading its called 'The Fault In Our Stars' Greatest book ever!!

I heard a car horn honk and rushed outside, Rebecca got out the car and rushed over to me giving me a hug. We did this every morning.

"Lili your hair looks nice down"Oh yeah i rarely have my hair down.

"Thanks Becs, lets get to school dont want to miss out on seeing Darren walk in the school."Darren by the way is a boy who i have crushed on since start of school and trust me his cute.

Rebecca nodded and walked to the car.

10 minutes later*

We arrived at school a bit later than usual and sat down at our regular table. Liam was around somewhere with some people from science and Rebecca was eating.

Thats when he walked in Darren with his friends. The hotties of our school. Oh no. The popular girls from our school are with them. Chantelle Smith the most rudest yet popularist girl in school was holding Darrens hand and walking directly towards us.

"Well look who it is, Lili, Snow white wants her self back."Chantelle fired at me. My nickname in school was snow white.

"At least i look like a princess.You look like the witch from the wizard of oz with all that make up."Yes i argue back.

"At least my parents buy me make up."Ergh.

"I dont need make up to hide my face."Oh that was a good one.

Chantelle had enough and walked away. Darren stood still shocked by my action.

I smiled and he smiled back. Darren then walked away back to Chantelle probably. Rebecca was about to say something but the bell rang.

We parted are different ways to are form rooms.

I sat next to Liam and Josh which wasnt so bad.

Our form tutor was late as usual so we let our selfs in sitting down in our seats and talking about the party that happened last night. Some were talking about the hot girls they pulled others were talking about the boy with a hot bum. Thats when he walked in. A boy i have never seen before with brown hair and dimples. He was smiling and trust me that smile was to die for. All the girls sat there with mouths open. He was with our form tutor.

"Go sit next to Josh"He pointed to Josh and Josh waved. He sat down and literally looked at me for a second and when i caught him he blushed. That was cute.

"As you can see class we have a new student here. His name is Harry. I need someone to show him around any volunteers."As soon as he said that i put my hand up.

"Aw, Lili seems that you can do it as no one else put there hand up."I blushed and looked away as everyone stared at me.

"Right off you go."I stood up and walked out with Harry.

"So what would you like to know about our school??"I asked Harry.

"Umm...Maybe you could show me where the toilets are??"He blushed.

"Sure, by the way its okay to be nervous and just to let you know my names Lili and thats all you need to know."

"And my names Harry and thats all you need to know"Oooo cheeky.

As we was walking down the corridor Chantelle came down.

"Eww its snow white and a very hot boy"She winked at Harry. I stood there in disgust.

"And its the whore of the school"Harry Replied back. Chantelle stood there in defeat and walked away with a slouch.

"OMG that was so funny"Harry and i laughed.

"So Lili are you free this Friday??"Wait what?!