IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION FOR CHILDREN

Life gives us several challenges to survive but education guides us on how to fight those challenges.

It is of utmost importance in enhancing the lives of the individual. Education allows a society to flourish and develop. It is like a strong building block for establishing a strong & healthy community.

It is important for personal, economic as well as economic development of the nation. To live with happiness & prosperity, it is must to be educated. Empowering young minds that will be able to conceive good thoughts & ideas can only be possible with the help of education.

Also, it gives strength to become strong adults and to be successful in the future. Education is not all about reading & getting better grades, but it really as a means to discover new things which we don't know.

As said by Oprah Winfrey- "Education is the key to unlock the world and a passport to freedom."

And most importantly for gaining an education, we need A SCHOOL.

There is a long list of schools in India. Whether in day boarding or in private schools we learn something or the other. School is the only place where a child learns many new values of life.

In normal day schools, children go in the morning, learn subjects and come back in the afternoon. This daily routine just goes on!

Let's talk about some boarding schools in India. A boarding school is a place where students read as well as live under the supervision of teachers, school management & staff.

It gives the children more independence than a normal day school because they have to manage their things on their own without the help of their families who live far away from them.

Out of some of the best boarding schools in Dehradun, there is a school which provides good education to girls. Ecole Globale International Girls' School is an exclusive Girls Boarding School in Dehradun which offers education from 4th to 12th Class.