Chapter 1 (Not Edited)

Kian's P.O.V.

It's a lazy Saturday afternoon and Everybody is their crazy self. Ricky is being a kid looking for his pokemon stuffed toys.

Sam went over and pulled out an all nigher so now he is sleeping in the couch.

Treavor is filming his video VERY LOUDLY AND SUPER SASSY

Me and Jc are having a food fight right now, at the moment I'm throwing eggs at Jc while he's trying his best not to get hit.

Then suddenly Ricky walked in and got hid on the side..Me and Jc burst out laughing at him.

Ricky got the closest food next to him which was twinkies and he smashed it right on my face.

Jc and Ricky laughed and I glared at them. I got some more eggs and threw it the them. Jc got hit on the stomach and Ricky got hit in the chest.

I stuck my tounge out and laughed at them. I felt sticky already so I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

After taking a bath I got a text from my mom saying; Son, We have to talk, It's very important. Meet you at Starbucks. Bye son love you.

'What does mom want to talk about?'

I got my car keys and sunglasses, cause it's sunny, and went to my car.

I drove to Starbucks and instantly saw my mom..with a teenager? Probably a fan. I cant believe that girl recognized my mom.

I went to the table and sat down. The girl looked at me with her eyes wide. I knew she was a fan.

"Hi there!" I say happily her eyes still wide. She waves at me her face getting red.

I chuckle. "So..mom, why'd you ask me to come?" I asked

"I need to tell you that this girl, is...your sister, and Sarrah that guy is your brother" Mom says like it's the most casual thing in the world.

Now it's my turn for my eyes to go wide.

"S-sister?" She's my sister?

"K-kian i-is my b-brother?" She knows me?

"You know him?" mom asks

"W-well duh-h I l-love O2L.." I knew she was a fan!

I smile at her. at least she's a fan it'll be easier but if she's a hater I dont know what i'll do..

She smiles back. To think of it..she does look like mom..a bit.

"But..Kian you'll need to take care of her. Make her live in your house with the boys. She's a fan so I know it'll be okay for her..right Sarrah?"

She nods. So her name is Sarrah..what a pretty name. "Mom..why cant she come with you? But Sarrah it's not that I dont want to take  are of yo-" I got cut by Sarrah..

"Yep Yep make mom talk..It's weird calling mom mom cause..I'm not used to it.." I chuckle..She's funny..I like her she's funny.

"Because I need to go..somewhere and I cant bring Sarrah.." Okay..

"Okay?" I say

Sarrah laughs..but her smile becomes a puzzled look..then her eyes become wide again.."I'LL  GET TO LIVE WITH THEM?!" She says excitedly

I chuckle and nod. "Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh!!" she kept repeating and whispering till we reached the car.."This..is..your..car.." She says looking amazed..she is a fan..

"yeah.." I say.. We go in and the whole ride Sarrah had a BIG smile on her face.

While driving we play 20 questions to get to know each other.

I learned that she knew almost everything about me. and the other guys as well and I learned that her age is 11 and that she lived with an old couple who adopted her.

Once we reached the house I park my car and tell her that we are here.

I could tell thet she was Very excited..

I open the door and see Sam shirtless holding food and chewing..

He sees Sarrah and says.. "Hi there!" then he gave me a confused look.

I see Sarrah blush and the longer Sam stares at her the redder her face gets..I think someone has a crush..

"H-hi.." Sarrah says her face getting redder.

Sam laughs and slings his arm on Sarrah's shoulder making her blush even more.."Want me to tour you around?" Sam asks

"Yeah Sam be a gentleman and tour my sister around thd house.." I say after getting her luggage from the car.." She'll be with us.."

"Who's the chick!" Jc says as he enters the living room

"Kian's sister" Sam aswers..

Sarrah's face is so red she could be mistaken as a tomato!

"Kian has a sister?" Jc says..

"Now he does.." Sam says..

"Guys would you toir her around the house?" I ask

"Yeah sure thing" "Yeah!" They both say at the same time.

Ricky comes in and waves then suddenly stops when he sees Sarrah..

"Hi!" he says.

"Hey!" Sarrah says.

How come she didnt blush this time?

They all laugh..except Ricky and Sarrah..instead Ricky glares at me and Sarrah laughed nervously

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did..." Ricky says still glaring at me

Oops..Haha..We suddenly hear Sarrah yawn..

"Sleepy?" I ask..she nods

"I'll show your room.."  I say

I grabbed her luggage and told her to follow me..

We go upstairs and we went to her room.."This is your room!" I say

She squeals.."Wow..I never had a room this big!"

"How big was your room before? With the old couple?"

"Smaller than this but bigger than a janitor's closet" she says simply..

"Ahh...Oh..Umm..I'll leave you to sleep..you okay here alone?"

She yawns and nods.."I'll leave now.." I say while going towards the door.

"Bye." She says while removing her shoes and cuddling in her blankets..

"Bye" I say before closing the door..

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E :

Hello!

No more hearts! Yay? Okay..Chapter 1 is up yaaayy!

Oh and Sarrah, I know this is not what I put in my notebook in school but like I said I will change it up a little :)

No question and Author cause I cant think of any..

:D

Okie Dokie BuhBhye says KupKakey..

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

BuhBhye!