PROLOUGE

Love is.........

Always the best element that puts a huge smile in one’s face

Love is that.........

If you can’t fight for your girl, then you don’t deserve to have her

Love is when.........

Nobody tells you the meaning of the sparkle in her eyes, the warmth of her hand and the missing of the togetherness

Its hard when.........

You think that I’m tough, but deep inside I’m shattered apart, I just try my very best, on keeping the broken pieces inside of me from falling and be revealed.

And is.........

My tears are just words my heart won’t tell my head to say. That’s why i tell you when I’m crying

Hahayaan mo bang hadlangan ang inyong pagmamahalan........

"Mahal ko siya, mahal niya ko.. Pero ano nag ba talaga yung tama sa maling pagmamahal? Ang masaktan ang sarili? Makitang nasasaktan siya?  O makitang nasasaktan ang pamilya ko dahil sa pinagbabawal na pagmamahal? I dont know.. Hindi ko na talaga alam kung san pako lulugar." 

Makakaya mo kayang totoohanin ang mga bagay na hindi naman dapat totoo.......

"Trulybumbum. The perfect guy doesnt drink, smoke, cheat or EXIST!" 

Magmamahal ka pa kaya kung tila hindi mo makalimutan ang minahal mong binuhay ka sa kasinungalingan??

"Bakit nauso pa ang Love Love na yan! Kung palagi naman may nasasaktan! Lalo na ako. Na minsan nalang magmahal puro pa kasinungalingan!" 

Cousin's we're not just a blood related issue. A different persons with different wants and needs. And still, they planned the most special and a very unexpected dreams they built together. For they don't treat each others just as cousins, but rather a best friend, and best sister all the time. Who is willing to spend their life together.

Let me start this by introducing the Les' Tres Marias. Nabuo ang pangalan na iyan dahil narin sa pagtawag ng mga siblings and other family members na 'yun nga (Tres Marias) everytime that they're together.

They are all half Korean and half Filipino. But it was a long ago when they last time went to they're home town. Yeah, the are all born in Korea but they grew up in here (Philippines) and of course they're language was Filipino, and still they know how to speak Korean.

Since they we're cousins nga, they have the same Surnames. Because their Moms planned together to be married with Koreans. the only thing which is different from the Les' Tres Marias is that they are justs cousins, unlike their Moms which is Sisters. Lee Aei Na and Lee Jin Ho we're classmates since Kindergarten until now that they are going to college na! and sad to say that Lee Yeun Ja was in the 4th year of secondary level.

-----

We better start the story na. :)