Episode 3

IU: Jungkook I can explain.
Jungkook: I gave you everything when Y/N was going to take your scholar ship of you I begged her to not to do it because I loved you!
IU: Well to late I found someone 100x better than you!
Jungkook: Big fat bitch! NOONA!
IU: Well guess what I just used you to hurt Y/N because boys always look at her and say stuff about her that she pretty and so nice. But for me she looks like a devil walking down the hallway.

( Y/N slapped IU )

Y/N: Well since you said stuff about me noona I'm taking your scholar ship of you. No more begging and I'm gonna talk to my mum and dad to talk to every school in Korea to not accept you as a fucking student that is a slut. And guess what you were useless to become Jungkook girlfriend. Bye IU now get out of my school!
Jungkook: I have one word for you IU.
IU: What is it?
Jungkook: Slut!

( Jungkook slaped IU )
IU went out of the school.
Teacher comes in.

Teacher: Ok guys blah blah blah blah today we are going to be doing a  subject called maths.
Class: Teacher your stuipd we are in maths class already (hahahah)
Teacher: I know now shut up! Ok so I'm gonna pear you up with someone so the names are blah blah blah blah and Y/N with Jungkook.

Y/N and Jungkook eyes widen

Teacher: ok so you guys have to make a dance that is part of maths like you can use your body's to make shapes you can do anything but it has to be maths.
Class: Ok!
Jungkook: Bitch what are we gonna do?
Y/N: Ugly coconut head I don't know
Jungkook: Umm how bout we do a dance.
Y/N: ok
Bell rings.
Teacher: ok class tomorrow we are going to present your dance. So you have to get it done ok.
Class:ok

Then someone came in...

To be continue