So.. (Author's Note)

I have no idea why people still read this, this was from 2017 and oh heck am I cringing at the first parts. How could you just randomly want to join a class and successfully transfer without any permission from a higher rank in the school, like the principal or at least talk about it to one of the teachers?

I fell like the start was pretty rushed as well, and overused, that waking up in the morning thing and such. And reader-chan didn't have that much chemistry with Nagisa even to begin liking him in the start- it's like a sudden liking, infatuation? Then it can't be called love. 

Story title I put doesn't fit the flow of the writing I did here as well- 

I'm really glad people still read the story until now and it's been 3 years already though, I appreciate everyone's support. I only have gotten to use my Wattpad account today again and I'm happy that my story which I didn't unpublish still has some readers.

What do you think though? Shall I revise the story to make it more fitting to the title, take things slowly and improve them in order for Reader-san to have a concrete reason to fall for our Nagisa? It may take a bit long though since I have other priorities to write (but not in wattpad) at the current. 

Or if not, shall I end the story, no matter how confusing it is? Shall I leave it be and continue my draft from last year (?) of the last chapter? What do you think, readers?

I'm seriously cringing though, ngl. I improved my writing style already as the time passed and looking back to this, it has many errors and lacks explanation and stuff.