𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚘

Third Person POV

Everyone in Class 1-gAy went to Pikachu's house (except for raisin tho). Todoroki went beside with Midoriya and walked with him. Midoriya went to the kitchen and talked to Todoroki. " Hey Todoroki, want something? " he asked while rummaging through the cabinets. " I would like some chips " he said looking at him. He saw Uraraka spying on them and Todoroki gave him a glare that could kill

Todoroki's POV

While Midoriya was finding some chips, I saw Uraraka spying on us. I gave her a glare while she just chuckled. That bitch.... " Todoroki here is your chips " he passed me the chips and went to the living room. I followed him until I saw all of them in circle. " hey Todoroki! wanna play truth or dare with us? " Kirishima said while waving at me. I nodded and sat beside Yaoyorozu.

She looked at me with a grin and whispered. " Looks like your facing with Mido huh? " I looked at who was infront of me and I blushed immedietly. I frowned at her and looked away like nothing happend. Kirishima spinned the bottle and landed on Jirou. " Truth or Dare Jirou? " Kirishima asked looking at her. " Ofc dare bitch i aint weak. " she said while crossing her arms. " If you're not weak then play 7 minutes in Heaven with Yaomomo " he said with a smirked. They both blushed and went to a closet.

This time Kaminari spinned the bottle and landed on me. Oh shit... " Todoroki truth or dare? " i hesitaded and said " u-um d-are " fuck i stuttered. Asui whispered to Kami's ear. Kami smirked and said " Go to a room with Mido and stay there until the game ends " I blushed and looked away. I saw Midoriya very red and stood up and dragged me to a room.

He locked the door and sat at the edge of the bed. He looked at me and sighed. He told me something shocking and unbelievable. " Todoroki, I-I like you "

Midoriya's POV

" Todoroki, I-I like you " I confessed to him while blushing. I saw him looked shocked at what I said. I start tearing up. Oh god, I knew he wasnt gay, he was just joking how stupid I a- My mind was cut off by Todoroki hugging me. I was shocked but hugged back. " I like you too.... no I love you! " He said tightening the hug.

30 MINUTES LATER

Me and Todoroki was drunk. Earlier while hugging we saw alcohol in room and started drinking. I was obviously drunk. I saw Todoroki looking like he was drunk also. Suddenly he pinned me to the wall and started french kissing me. I fought for dominance but he won. He explored every inch of my mouth. He pushed me to the bed and held my wrist still kissing me. I quietly moaned while my legs become weak for a second.

He heard someone opening the door and screamed " WILL YOU FUCKERS STOP SUCKING YOUR TONGUES AND COME BACK HERE?! THE MOVIE IS STARTING Y'KNOW! " Me and Todoroki fixed ourselves and went outside giggling. I sat beside him and watched the movie.