Where Will I Be?

Life is a mystery… full of why’s… full of challenges… full of trials… pains…suffering… tears..and laughters. Sometimes you will be happy… sometimes you will be sad…and it goes on and on.

My life..is shattered by hundreds of challenges… and is fixed with thousands of joy. Sometimes I could hardly believe how I was able to carry all of these loads and found myself enduring all of those that hold  me back..

“Life is a series of choices”, they say. Yes, it’s true! Fight or flight, win or lose… it is I to decide. I was challenged on this matter. I am an extrovert person…I love to laugh.. hang-out with friends.. go-out with them just to feel that I still exist.. talk about nothing until we drop.

But now, I have to convince myself that not at all times I am with them and they are with me. After a moment of laughter, I have to go home… alone… As I enter the door, I’m wishing that night wouldn’t come. I don’t want joy to vanish with the sunlight..

But I still need to encourage myself, “hey, boy, it’s alright! You need to be happy.” To be happy is a choice. So true! It is a choice, an unending battle… withholding my tears to fall…

Being pampered by a soft pillow and embraced by a warm blanket, I need to sing lullabies to myself with guitar accompaniment in my mind..I need to fall asleep..I need to rest.

Then the sun shines.. another day to face..The journey continues.. I started to ask myself again: “Where am I going?” “What I supposed to do?” “Why the world is happy while I’m not?” “Is there still be a place for me to be with everybody?” …and it goes on... You will see me walking down to somewhere…but I have to cover it up, but looking me at the eye…you will see I am hurting…just like you as well. It is how it feels to be alone..to be lonely!

But you know, storms wouldn’t end until  I talked to Jesus. He is my friend who will be around when everybody can’t..when everybody don’t..when everybody won’t! He’s the only hope I have.. He is always there for me..so do for you!

Friends, let me ask you: How are you now? What heaviness are you carrying? What tears do you hold back? What pain, what fears are kept inside? You don’t have to hold on to those fears anymore.. learn to forgive. Then healing will starts. Life is a choice. When somebody put you down, will you put someone else up? Make  a decision..just like what I did. Jesus’ arms are wide open for you today!

God bless us all. Life is a journey. We  should finished it strong!