「4」

<Day 22>

It's frustrating.

I spent a whole night to try to get over my little crush, just to find out that I like her more than I expected.

For fuck sakes brain. Why would you be the one responsible with my emotions? You're not doing a really good job at it.

I like her.

Like really shitlessly like her. But then my brain is like 'No! she's a hoe', and it keeps telling me that I'll only regret liking her. But then at the same time, it still wants her.

Like what the fuck do you want me to do then? And why would you choose to start thinking of this now? You hurt as it is.

I slammed my face repeatedly on the pillow to the point my nose will get flatter, hoping that it'll make the migraine magically dissolve.

Let's just say.
It didn't work.

"Jen, what the hell? Don't do that, you'll pull your stitches."

Lisa?

I almost whipped off the bed to follow the source for the voice, regretting it immediately as it makes my throbbing head want to jump off a building, then resurrect from hell, and then make Jisoo kill me again.

Morbid, I know.

She stood by my bed, looking all fresh and clean. And Lisa.

It surprises everyone to know that considering her reputation, you wouldn't think she was an early bird.

Me, being the opposite.

"Hey Jen, you feeling alright?"

"No." I threw the blanket back on my face.

"I bought you two drunkies some breakfast." The fresh aroma of bread begged to be inhaled by my nostrils, I automatically sat up from the bed and grabbed the bun from the bag as I excessively thanked her for existing.

"Should we wake Nayeon up?" We put our attention to girl on the bed beside mine, she still had her clothes from yesterday. Limps hanging from the bed, her face a mess. "Nah, let her rest. She was in Jeongyeon's place, it's probably been awhile since she let lose.

I slowly munched on my food, feeling a bit uncomfortable from the stare I was receiving. Lisa was sitting on the end of the bed, by my feet, a serious look on her face as she slowly sips a steaming cup of hot chocolate.

"Why do you look like that, Lailisa?"

Her eyes softens, "Jennie, about yesterday, what you sa-"

"Before you say anything else, I'm an adult. I'm allowed to make my own decisions." I stopped her before she could judge my actions.

Her face turns, this time suddenly looking frustrated and irritated.

"I know that, but you should have at least told me that you went out or something. You got me worried sick."

"I'm fine, aren't I?"

"I know, but did you know how late it was? And with your injury, anything could have happened."

I'm so soft for her.

My heart did flip and handstands and joined the Olympic's gymnastic competition.

Not now, Satan.
This is Lailisa Manoban, the girl who I vowed not to have feelings for.

What she did to Mina and Doni, she'll do the same to you.

So please kindly shut up emotions.

I rubbed my templates, I can't do this right now.

"But nothing did happen, Lisa! We just drank out like any normal girls in University would!" I reasoned.