Truth hurts

Hi guys! The story will end soon, so I'm hoping for your lovely votes and comments! ♥

*      *      *

         Hannah and Jazz, did not continue they're plan to have a dinner they'd go back to Juillard. And just because of what happned, Adam's conditon went worst. Adam immediately go to a drug to storu and drink his medicine then go home.

         When Adam got home, He punched the door and throwed the picture frame which was Him and Hannah. He often felt the pain on his chest, further more he just went to his doctor and, there he rest and let his doctor to confine him for a week for observation.

"Am I still going to get well?" Adam asked his doctor anxiously.

"Of course, just relax and please don't think of something that may hurt your feelings. Alright?" 

"Okay."

          When Hannah ang Jazz came back to school, Hannah looked for Adam she first check their room, not there. She checked the musical hall, the library, the garden and even the parking lot Adam's not in school. So, Hannah thought that maybe Adam go home then, she called Adam.

"Where are you?" Hannah asked confused.

"Is it still important to you?" Adam said sharply.

   “Of course Adam I care about you what are you thinking?”

         “Really? How come? Oh, and why are you looking for me, you’re with that jazz guy right?”

         “Adam, please his just a friend. You’re the only one I love.”

         “Hannah, there are things that you don’t know about me so please don’t act like that. Yes, I’m mad. I’m very very mad at you, if you only know what I’m going...”   Adam’s voice started breaking down, slowly clamoring into fitful of sobs.

         “Adam just please tell me where you are I’m so sorry.” Adam dropped the phone and turns his phone off.

         “Adam!? Adam!?”

Hannah decided to go to their secret hide out. Under the mango tree near their house, just a little walk from there, you’ll see a mango tree. She took a taxi going there, and first got home and gets her guitar then goes over the mango tree. While she was on her way, she saw Adam picking mangoes she rapidly goes silently and sings…

While Hannah has started to play her guitar, Adam turns his back surprisingly.

“Hannah?”

Making my way downtown, walking fast

Faces pass and I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead, just making my way

Making my way down through the crowd...

And I need you

And I miss you

And now I wonder

If I could fall into the sky

Do you think time would pass me by

'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles