School

(Y/n)'s p.0.v

I was walking down the school halls talking to my 2 best friends Jungkook and Lisa. "Thanks to you Lisa, I have yours, Jennie's, Rose, and Jisoo, I have your song 'Boombayah' stuck in my head." I giggled.

All she did was giggle, Jungkook chuckled as well.

"Are you going out with WinWin tonight?" Lisa asked.

I nodded, "he's gonna take me to see the titanic movie. They're putting it back in theaters for about a week, even though I've seen it multiple times. He's still gonna take me to see it."

They nodded and we walked onto class

~~~

At the end of the day Me, Jungkook, and Lisa split and I went to meet up with WinWin.

Jimins p.o.v

I overheard (y/n)'s, Jungkooks, and Lisa's conversation earlier. Also, me and Jungkook live in the same dorm together. He told me that (y/n) and WinWin are going to see the titanic.

I just wanna be with her, I can't believe that WinWin had to go and ask (y/n) our, the same day that I was planning on asking her out. I can't stand seeing her with someone else, I just wanna follow him and...and...kill him. Even though I won't, and couldn't go through with it but, I can't help but have this urge to.

Suga and RM just tell me that it's jealousy and, they're probably right. But, I just want (y/n) to myself. I want her and only her. And I will get her no matter what.