Chapter 20

The moth
This Chapter is dedicated to @s0anonymous0b
This is one of the longest Chapters that I have even wrote with 7000 words😅
Hope you will like it, like always I'm sorry for my shitty English.
-

It had been two days since Namjoon begun to avoid me.
There was no worse way to kill me.
It was one of my biggest fears to lose my brother and living this fear now, made me aware that my life couldn't be more disgusting than it was already being.
It was clear that he didn't want to talk to me and I felt very guilty for what happened two days ago.
I knew I had to give him time, to work out the situation, but it was as if decades had passed since we last spoke.
And I missed him I missed the old Namjoon.
I watched my brother on the other side of the beach.
He was watching Yoongi.
Yoongi was become better, thanks Namjoon help.

Namjoon wanted to make sure that Yoongi was doing well, because he was like that.
He was always ready to help other people, their health had always been his priority.

But I knew what Yoongi had, and Namjoon wasn't enough to satisfy his needs.

I think Yoongi was abstinent for at least five days because Taehyung had still the cocaine.

Yoongi was sitting next to Jeongguk.
He wanted only speacking with him.

Since Yoongi was conscious again,he avoided Dylan.
Dylan was confused and angry for Yoongis behaviour , but he was too young and couldn't understand that Yoongi was keeping him away for his own good.

I felt my eyes become lucid as I watched my brother.
He wore fairly wide trousers, which slimmed his long legs.
I often found myself dwelling on different details of my brother.
And it made ma sad to think about that we hadn't no blood connection. That was the reason why I hadn't inherited his beauty.
The strong sun had cleared his hair. He had a lock of a light brown that blurred his brown hair.
Namjoon had never colored his hair befire, he found that ridiculous for a men and above all he found it unprofessional as well.

It was the opposite of Taehyung in all aspects.

Namjoon turned his face to the side and our eyes met.
I bit the inside of my cheek as my brother looked away, liquidating me.

"Stop staring at him."
Jimin's voice made me look away from my brother.

I was sitting in a shady spot beside Jimin.
Since Namjoon avoided me, Jimin in a strange way, had been with me all the time.

And I really appreciated that.

"I don't know what to do, I'm really mortified, Jimin."
I said looking at the boy next to me.
Jimin shook his head. "He needs time Cher, he caught you half naked in the arms of a boy, who he hates."

Taehyung.
We didin't talk since the accident that happened at the caves two days ago.
He was not avoiding me like Namjoon did, he had simply stopped looking for me.
And it didn't seem that it was difficult for him not looking for me.
But it made things easier for me, staying away from him was the best thing to do right now.

Even if I didn't want it.

"I had taken these from the German woman when I left the beach."

Jimin's voice awakened me again from my thoughts.
The boy next to me handed me some old papers.

I took the sheets from the boy's hands, examining what was engraved on it.
The paper was yellowish and very delicate, I was afraid to break it with just one touch.

Above the sheet was drawn a map of the island and on the sides there were notes, written in italics.

The notes were written in German and next to the notes were engraved mathematical equations.