Exam!

A/N: I'm not exactly sure how results come in, since we only saw Midoriya receive his, so I'm going to make some stuff up.

Present Mic just explained the exam and it looks like I'll be in the same exam site as Midoriya and Uraraka. I should try to stear clear, but I'll definitely try to get some rescue points in.

We're waiting for the exam to start and I suddenly hear Iida tell Midoriya not to bother Uraraka. I turn my head and suddenly the doors open. I rush in with the other student and I turn right. I immediately see a robot and I clench my fist. Black oily spikes come out of it and I discover my theory was correct. It seems like these machines have oil in them and I can make is spike. I continue to run around and get points when I see a lot of people running in the opposite direction.

The giant robot must have come out! I run against the current of the crowd. I see Midoriya run towards the where Uraraka is stuck and I decide to observe. I see Midoriya destroy the 0 point villain and Uraraka save him. She then starts to throw up and Midoriya looks around frantically. The exam should be ending soon.

Suddenly, though, another 0 point robot appears and Uraraka and Midoriya are in no shape to fight it!

This didn't happen in the anime! Why is there another one! I have to do something, it's headed for those two!

I quickly run and appear in between the robot and the two behind me. It starts to attack but I quickly concentrate on it and make fists with my hands. The robot falls backwards and there are giant black spikes coming out of it.

I sigh and take in everything that happened in that quick amount of time. I look back and see Midoriya and Uraraka staring at me.

"Time's Up!"

I hear Present Mics voice yell. People start to surround Uraraka and Midoriya and look at how bad the repression's of his quirk are. I slip into the crowd and leave. I guess I'll see if I pass later...

...

"Elijah! Elijah! Hey get down here right now! Your results are back!" My mom calls.

"My results!?" I quickly leap out of bed and run to the kitchen where she give me a letter. I look at it and quickly run up to my room.

I rip it open and see a the disk fall out and the projection of All Might appears.

"I am here, as a projection!" He says.

I look at the projection as he explains the system and how he's going to be teaching at U.A.

I already knew all this so I feel myself tense as he reveals that there were rescue points.

"Now look at this!" He presses a button and a leaderboard comes up.

I'm surprised and I realize that my normal life might be hated by a certain someone. I passed with 38 villain points.

And 40 rescue points.

I got 78 points and was in first place. Just 1 point ahead of Bakugo Katsuki.

Damn and I was going to try to befriend him...

...

It was the first day of school. I was kind of nervous so I ended up going early. I was walking through the halls of the school, trying to find the classroom.

"Class 1-A, Class 1-A..." I muttered, "aha! Here it is!"

I looked up at the huge doors and opened it. I looked inside and saw Yokohama, Momo, and todoroki inside already. I walked in and took a seat in the second to last row, next to the window. I was sitting in front of Momo and was trying not to look back. Suddenly the door opens  and more people start filing in. I see Midoriya and bakugo and they start to argue. Uraraka and Midoriya meet formally and Iida goes around telling students to stop disrespecting the school.