17

After weeks of Hyunjin and Changbin going to the pool and doing swimming lessons, the older finally learned how to swim.

He wasn't very good at it, but at least if he was thrown into the pool by Minho he'd know how to save himself.

"School is starting in two days." Changbin groaned then put his head down on the table.

Summer was finally coming to an end and so was Changbin and Hyunjin's cliché summer love story.

Now that school was starting, they're going to be busy. They can't just go to each other's place every day and chill.

"I'm starting uni in two days." Hyunjin said.

"Oh yeah- me too." Jisung added.

Hyunjin sighed then placed his head down on the table beside Changbin and faced him.

"I'm sad." He sighed.

"Don't worry." The older said. "Nothing will change."

"Sure hope it doesn't..."

Changbin was wrong, really fucking wrong.

Things did change and they changed a lot.

Hyunjin felt like he hardly saw the older anymore and school only started two weeks ago.

He sighed as he walked into the cafeteria. He saw Jisung and went to sit with him.

"Hey Jisung." He said and sat in front of him.

"Oh, hey Hyunjin." Jisung said once he realized the other males presence.

"Why do you look so sad?" Jisung asked.

"Oh- I look sad? Really?" Hyunjin said.

Jisung nodded. "What's wrong?"

"Changbin hyung." He sighed.

"I knew it." Jisung laughed.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because Minho and I were the same. We've been dating for three years." Jisung said. "Go talk to him. Trust me."

"How can I talk to him? He's always so busy studying he ignores me." Hyunjin said and folded his arms.

"Text him right now and say you're coming over after classes."

"What If he igno-"

"Text him."

Hyunjin sighed then pulled out his phone to text the older.

binnie hyung 💞

today, 12:40

i'm coming over today after classes <

> okay

Hyunjin was very nervous to talk to Changbin and tell him how he feels.

He hopes that the older doesn't think he's overthinking, but this needed to be discussed. He really felt neglected.

Jisung said that him and Minho won't be home so it will just be them two.

Hyunjin got to the apartment and opened the door with the key Changbin gave him before.

He walked into in and went to Changbin's room then sighed.

"Oh babe, you're here?" The older said looking up from his computer.

Hyunjin just nodded his head and went to go sit on his bed.

He watched as his boyfriend did his work from his desk. And sighed, again.

Changbin spun around on the chair at his desk and faced the younger.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Why are you so much of a studyholic?" Hyunjin blurted out. "Like why are you working so hard all the time, that you never have time for me anymore?! I want attention too!" He said and folded his arms.

Changbin day there in shock and realized what the younger has said.

"If it was exams, I'd understand but it's not." Hyunjin mumbled.

"Jinnie I'm sorry." Changbin said then stood up from his chair. "I haven't been in a relationship in a while, I forgot how to balance school and you at the same time."

The older walked towards him and laid down in the bed with him to cuddle.

Hyunjin kissed the top of his head. "It's okay, Binnie hyung, but next time you ignore me, I'll throw you in the pool like Minho hyung does." Hyunjin said.

"Even if you do, I know how to save myself now, remember." Changbin giggled then looked up at the taller.

"Oh shit, yeah." He laughed.

Changbin gave the younger a kiss then smiled.

He looked at his boyfriend lovingly before finally speaking.

"Don't worry Jinnie, there won't be a next time."

End

~~

let's go boys I finished 🤪

I have no idea why this book took me so long

this ended up being a mess and not really how I wanted it to be but I managed to finish it so that's all that matters lmao

anyways thanks for reading !!

hope u enjoyed 💞

💖✨