Chapter 2: Magicka!?

I woke up the next day and didnt know where I was going. I accidently walked into the other room and tripped over a night stand.

 I accidently walked into the other room and tripped over a night stand

"Hey Zane are you okay.." said the blonde hair girl named Momo embarrassed. My eyes widened and without answering. I bolted out. "I really need to watch where i am going.." I said as I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I got dressed into my clothes and went to the kitchen. "Huh?" I said as I looked around. "Where the Stove??" I added. "Whats a Stove" A orange girl named Julie. "It Cooks food? How do you not know what a-" "OH! We use our Magic" said Julie. "Magic?" I said as Julie used her magic to bring bacon to a plate with eggs and toast and cooked them on the plate and sat it down. "Don't use Magicka all in one hour Julie" said May. "Oh I won't!" Julie smiled as she sat me down on a chair. "Well uh...thanks" i said as ate the food confused. After i ate. Ashley used her magic to clean the plates. "Well, Ill be back" I said as I left the house and sighed. I looked into a alley as i saw a red eye glowing and it came to attack me. "WOAH!" I Jumped back. "LET ME EAT!" said the person as May blew him back with her wind magic. "No eating on him Kaneki!" My eyes widened as i ran into the town. Everyone was using their magicka and I ran into a nearby alley. I sat down and sighed. "Look what we have here boys..." said ghoul. "Kill him" He said as they jumped and everything turned blue. "NO!" I said than i fainted. Every ghoul was killed when i awoke. I was standing above them. I looked around. Nobody. Nobody was nearby. Atleast where I was. Later that night. I was walking home. Trying to think what happened. I walked into the house with 8 ghouls trying to eat everyone. Eveything, Everyone Turned blue. I wasn't in control but i could see what was happening. I summoned Shadows and killed the Ghouls by stabbing them in the stomach and watched them died slowly. Thats when i used the shadows to make the bodies disapper. "A Shadow Mage huh..." May said as I Shook my head and looked at May. "What is happening..."