The Kiss

*Rhink*

It was a long day at work. Rhett and Link were working in their office, not acknowledging each other whatsoever. Let's just say they could thank GMM.

  The Wheel of Mythicality landed on 'Rhett and Link have their first kiss, with each other'. They didn't want to do it, but at the same time, they didn't want to let the Mythical Beasts down, by not doing what's on the wheel. So, their lips pressed against each other, and they wanted to remove them immediately, but at the same time, they wanted to stay there forever.

  They've been best friends for 30+ years. That one little kiss shouldn't affect anything. Right?

  Wrong.

  That one little kiss, changed something between the two. They wanted each other, but too afraid to say it. They each thought the other would hate them for the rest of their lives, not knowing he feels the same way.

  After hours of work, the crew has gone home by now, but Rhett and Link stayed. They still didn't acknowledge each other for awhile. Rhett was the first to speak.

  "Well, the crew left a while ago, maybe it'd be best if we did too, giving ourselves a break." He stood up, and started walking to the door.

  "Rhett, wait." Link stood.

   Rhett stopped and turned around. "Yeah?"

  "Don't you think, we should talk about something, before we leave?"

  "I mean, if you want to." They both walked over to the couch, and sat down. "What is it on your mind?"

  "Well, we haven't talk since filming the show. Is it, because of the kiss?" Link asked Rhett with a soft, gentle voice.

  "Oh, I don't know. It could be. Was it awkward for you?"

  "Was it awkward for you?" Link repeated the question, not really knowing what to answer.

  "To be honest, no, it wasn't."

  "It wasn't for me either. I wanted to tell you,"

  "You were just afraid I'd hate you." Rhett finished Link's sentence.

  "Yeah."

  "Me too, but, is this something we want?" Rhett looked at Link, as he asked the question. They were both silent for awhile.

  "I want it." They both said in unison.

  They both didn't move, as each man stared into each other's eyes. They both very, very, very slowly, leaned in, and their lips pressed against each other. The eyes closed, and they brought their hands to the other man's chin, holding it still.

  "You're a really good kisser." Link told Rhett, as they took a break.

  "I could say the same Neal."