Jealous

*Rhink: already dating*

As Rhett and Link were working, Stevie knocked on the office door, letting them know it was time to film. They were filming the bit for LTAT where Rhett's birthday gift to Chase was bringing a friend to his office.

Link continued working, while Rhett moved over and layed down on the couch, pretending to nap. When there was a knock on the door, Rhett got up, to reveal Chase, and Ellie's boyfriend Pat.

At the end of the segment, Rhett and Pat hugged for a pretty long time, as Chase was pushed out of the office. They cameras stopped rolling, and everyone went back to work.

"Man, that was great, wasn't it?" Rhett asked Link pretty energetic.

"Yeah, so great." Link answered, not really paying attention to Rhett.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Link was hoping Rhett wouldn't catch the tone in his voice, but he did immediately.

"Nothing."

"Come on. Tell me what's wrong." Rhett went behind Link, and wrapped his arms around his neck, but not in a choking way.

"It's fine."

"Link, tell me what's the matter."

"It's nothing Rhett."

"No it's not. What's wrong?"

"I already told you, nothing." Link turned back, starting to get a little bit frustrated. Rhett stayed silent for a moment, stepping back, as Link returned to work.

"Oh, I get it now."

"What?"

"Someone's jealous of Pat."

Truth be told, Link was a little jealous of Pat. At first, he thought the idea of Rhett and Pat becoming best friends was funny, but now he regrets letting it happen. He hates seeing Rhett spend time with someone else, that isn't Link. Especially another guy.

It's not necessarily a bad thing of Link's jealously, when it comes to anyone with Rhett. He's just scared, the more Rhett hangs out with other people without him, the more likely it is he'll leave him. He doesn't want to lose, the only person who makes him happy, the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

"I don't know who that someone could be." Link tries to hide when he's jealous. He thinks that if Rhett knows he's jealous, he'll get upset with him.

"Come on Link. With my segments with Pat, I'd be surprised if you weren't."

"Really?" Link spun his chair around to face Rhett.

"Yeah. It's okay to be jealous. But just know, you'll always be my Little Linky." Rhett leaned forward, and kissed Link on the lips as he grabbed his hands. Link kissed him back.

Rhett pulled him up, as they continued to passionately kiss. They both moved over to the couch by Link's desk, and fell backwards, as they continued to make out. After a bit, they finally pulled away, and stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you, so freaking much." Link softly told Rhett.

"What a coincidence? I love you so freaking much." Rhett replied with the same tone of voice as Link. They just sat there, admiring the others beauty, and holding hands, when Stevie walked in.

"Hey guys, oh, am I interrupting something?"

"No. We were just finishing up." Rhett answered, not taking his eyes off Link.

"Alright, good because we got an episode to film." She left, as the guys went out and followed behind her.

While the crew was setting everything up, Rhett and Link held hands underneath the GMM desk. They scooted their chairs over, and Link leaned his head on Rhett's shoulder.

"You know Link, you never have to worry about losing me. We made a promise we'd be together for ever."

"Yeah, I know. It's not that I'm scared of you leaving me, I'm scared of people taking you from me, in a secretive way."

"I'll never let that happen." Rhett kissed Link on the top of his head, as the crew came in, ready to film.

What? Two one-shots in under 24 hours, who am I? Also, thank you for almost 400 reads! That's crazy! See you again in who knows how long.
~Tamra