001

"A hate a person have are flashbacks from things they don't want to remember."

                                ......

You looked at the room around you, feeling tired and exhausted you let out a sigh. You cant even remember the last time you were outside and enjoying your time with your...

"So explain to me y/n, how have you been feeling lately?" The doctor infront of you said cutting you off your thoughts.

Silence...

You internaly screamed. You hated being seated again and asked multiple questions. It was just the same old questions of how are you feeling? Did you have the same old nightmares? Did you eat well? Did you sleep well? And other questions that you don't want to even bother remembering. They were torturing you deep inside you consuming your mind into nothing but a blank mind.

"I guess you don't want to talk again?" The man placed his pen on his clipboard. "Do you at least have a question you want to ask me?"

Now that is a different question. You thought.

Think through multiple questions you have thought of only one slipped out.
"When will i be able to leave?" You asked sternly.

Getting out of the the 'hell' place was always a idea you always had in mind. You hated the fact that you had ever step foot into this place. All the people you was surrounded by weren't normal, they all had a mental disorder like you. Some were the same as yours, least dangerous or it could even be worst.

"I'm afraid you won't be leaving" He said letting out a sigh. "But you know y/n, you can ask your new doctor that will be attending you for now on"

"N-new doctor?" You asked a bit surprised.

"Yes new doctor. I'm afraid i can't be attending you no more along with the other patients since i have a place to go to." He explained himself, hoping you'll understand him but thats where he is wrong.

"I still don't think you should be leaving." You gaved him a blank expression.

"I know y/n that you won't understand at all, but at least you will be attended by someone that is very trust worthy."

"When?" Was all you said. You didn't care much about him talking about his stupid self leaving.

"What do you mean when?" The doctor asked confused.

"When are you leaving." You clarified yourself.

"Today." He said while you nodded. You averted your eyes away from him and sat there quiet once again. Looking at the picture placed on the doctors desk showing how happy he is with his family gaved you a pang of sadness. You missed how your mother tucked you in bed and gaved you a goodnight kiss along with your father and your brother...who was always by yourside through good and bad. Both of you were inseparable but now it all turned out different, you were now in the so called hell.

"Do you have anymore questions?" The doctor said.

"No not at all." You stood up ready to leave, but you were stopped by the doctors word.

"Please don't be too harsh on him."

Letting out a chuckle you walked out.

How pathetic. You thought.

You were walking along with a nurse to your room when you heard someone call your name.

Y/N

You turned around not seeing anyone but the nurse next to you.

Y/n

"Not again." You whispered realizing that it was the same voice you heard everyday. While you were having trouble the nurse next to you gave you a concern look.

"Is everything okay?"

You just nodded your head and kept on walking while the nurse followed along.

"Well here we are y/n" the nurse said signaling you to walk into your room. As she saw you about to enter your room she stopped. "Oh, by the way remember what the doctor said that you will have a new doctor taking care of you and also remember to be on your best behavior" You nodded your head and walked into the room. You really didn't give much thought to it since you didn't really care.

Walking inside your room the nurse closed the door, later locking it.

Why didn't you ask the doctors name.

"Be quiet" you gritted your teeth annoyed.

Why should i? Your nothing but a girl who is always in my way.

"Shut up!" You yelled.

Why? It was not my fault if that incident.

"Liar it was you beacuse i dont remember anything from that day"

Silence was all that was left. You no longer heard those whispers that have been bothering you the past five years. You looked around you and saw once again the rusty wall. You walked towards your bed, sitting down on the bed you look to your right and saw the smalk window that had railings, but what intrigued you the most was the outside world. You saw nurses holding and being more attentive to their patience. You could have been in outside in the yard like the others, but you didn't want that you wanted to go outside like the rest of the normal people, but it was too much to ask.

You let out a sigh and looked at the dirty white tile floor.

All that was left in your mind was...

"Who is going to be my new doctor?"