Part 3

Neilu..can i ask you one thing....you should not get tensed"

"Haa avii.."

"Hmm...i want to go to Delhi..." by hearing this his expression changes.

"Kyu?"

"Neil...we should meet your family...our family" she want to pair Neil with his family as its been so long from they parted. 

"Avni...are you serious...they won't accept us..." somehow he have unknown fear that he may fail this time too.

"Areey lets try na..please..."

"No avni...i have no dare to do that"

"Areey please....please...please na yaar....our baby should get all the love"

"Avni..what if they didn't accept us.."

"What if they accept us Neil" she was very well confident

"Avni...let you sleep today..."

He made her to lye comfortable on bed. He was just flooded into some thoughts which he didn't realize her constant gaze. She picked his hands and kept near hughing it.

While he saw her

While he saw her. She blinked her eyes twice to make him smile. He turned his full body to face her and made him to go close near her to make comfortable to sleep in him.

In morning

Avni wasn't took that topic again.

"Avni...pack karenge?.."  he asked her

While avni smile with much happy.

"Bass ek minute...i will do.." she said and got up with a thud.

"Ahh.."

"Avni...Careful yaar..."

"Sorry Neil.."

"Are you okay?..."

"Haa..."

"You come and sit here..." he make hee tonsit on couch

"Achaa tell me what things you need.."

Avni insisted and Neil packed her things and got ready to go to Delhi

They were moving in car.

Neil seems so nervous. Its been five years since he saw them.

"Neil..."  she rubbed her shoulder inorder to calm him down. While he smiled looking at her.

After a hours of travel finally they reached his home.

He stepped forward and rang the bell. Shwetha came and opened the door and was shocked. She hugged him and cried.