chapter 2

"When did this start?."

" it started to day, When I left."

"Oh! That's why we saw you and Lucas hugging!."

"Hey! I didn't hug him he hug me!."

"HAHAHA! Okay chill babe!."

( silence)

"Guys! (crying) help!."

"What's going on?!?."

"Kevin!."

"What!? What happened to Kevin!?."

"Someone shot him!."

"What!?."

"Come, follow me."

"What!? What happened to Kevin!?."

"Come on follow me."

We follow entice to the garden where Nicholas is holding Kevin, Kevin was shot at his arm.

" Are you okay?." I ask

But before he answer, we heard a phone call. It was Entice phone. She answer it.

" Hello?."

"Who are you!? Why do you keep calling me? What do you want!?."

"Hello! Hello!? Bullshit!."

"Who's that?." Lucas ask.

"The man that keep on calling me ever since we arrived."

" You are receiving calls too? Like armie?."

"Is that true?."

"Yes..."

"We're not safe here. Let's go! We're going back to manila." Nicholas said.

"I will book as a flight." Entice go back in said with Greg and Kevin.

What's going on? Who's the man called us?

Entice POV

I'm in the living room with Greg and Kevin. I'm going to heal Kevin wound.

"Who do you think shoot Kevin?." Out of nowhere Greg ask.

"I have no idea. We're just talking when suddenly we heard a gun shot. The I saw Kevin fell in the floor."

After healing Kevin wound, I went to my room to check if our flight was booked but unfortunately there's no available flight tomorrow

"Guys there's no flight tomorrow. What are we gonna do?."

Phone ring...

" Hello?."

"You can't go anywhere. I'll make sure you will all die tonight. HAHAHA!!." After that we end the call.

" bullshit! Bullshit!! Fuck this house!!." Nicholas shout I never see him like this. Yes he's always shouting but not with anger he's the funny one. I never thought that he can be this scary.

" it's all your fault Entice! If you didn't brag about your new rest house this shit will not happen."

"HEY! I didn't force you to come! Why are you mad at me!? You have a choice not to come!."

"HEY! STOP IT! Nothing Will happen if you two will keep on fighting!." Armie start to shout to stop us.

I don't know what's going on this house is not the house I fell in love with. I buy this house because of the beauty of it. Maybe I should not be fooled by the beauty of it.

This day is so tiring first Kevin got shot by unknown person. Second me and armie are receiving calls for that man. What's next for us??

Someone POV