Chapter 1: Battle for Loki's Scepter.

At the Eastern European country of Sokovia, a deep rumble was shook at an underground bunker of a fortress. This fortress was old and was built at the top and side of a small mountain. However, the fortress was heavily modified with modern technology, now fill with computers and other equipment. However, the main piece was a familiar looking scepter with a glowing blue stone at the tip. This familiar scepter once belong to the rogued Asgardian Loki, but it is now in the possession of HYDRA. HYDRA is an old Nazi para-military terrorist organization that Captain America fought against during World War Two and was thought to have been defeated after the war. However, the group managed to survive inside the well known spy organization S.H.I.E.L.D., and cause the organization to collapse the previous year. Now, HYDRA has possession of Loki's scepter.

Meanwhile, more explosions shook the fortress, now HYDRA's Research Base. In one area of the base, a young man with shaggy bleached hair glance at a young woman with long brown hair. The woman took the man's hand while HYDRA's leader Baron von Strucker reports on the intercom.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack! We are under attack!" Strucker said through the PA as multiple HYDRA soldiers are shouting indistinctly and grabbing their weapons, preparing to battle the superhero group known as the Avengers, who has arrived at HYDRA's front door.

...

Outside the base in the snowy forest, explosions and laser fire from Chituari weapons and equipment that HYDRA took control after S.H.I.E.L.D.'s fall fail to destroy a jeep that was plowing through the battle. Driving the jeep is the well-known assassin name Natasha Romanoff, better known as Black Widow. Natasha was focused on the objective and show no worry as she drives the jeep through the forest. Standing at the back of the jeep is the well-known archer Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye. He was wielding and aiming his bow and arrow at HYDRA soldiers, with impressive and deadly accuracy. Other jeeps were gaining behind them and HYDRA soldiers using lasers and flying craft from the Chituari. One soldier got too close to Natasha and she open her door and kicked the soldier back, without slowing the jeep down. The same process was repeated to Clint at the back of the jeep.

Meanwhile, flying alongside Natasha and Clint was billionaire Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, and 21 year old Danny Fenton, who is well known to the world as the half Human-half ghost hybird Danny Phantom, the Ghost Boy of Amity Park and Savior of the Ghost Zone and Earth. The two flying Avengers were blasting more HYDRA soldiers, Tony with his repulsors and Danny with his ghost rays while grabbing and tossing some, before the two rocketed toward the sky. Suddenly, a large armor vehicle came up besides Natasha's and Clint's jeep, and one HYDRA soldier swung a large laser cannon, pointing towards the two Avengers. Before the soldier can fire, the Prince of Asgard and Norse god of thunder Thor landed on the vehicle and threw the HYDRA gunner out before jumping off and swinging his hammer Mjølnir and bellowing before landing at a nearby watch tower. He swung Mjølnir at a HYDRA soldier before kicking another off the tower, before sending a punch to another and taking out flying HYDRA soldiers before grabbing another and jumping off the tower with him. Thor then grab a piece of the tower and swung at several ground troops like a staff. Suddenly, an armored motorcycle plow through the fray. The driver of the motorcycle is Danny's childhood idol Captain Steve Rogers, who is well known as Captain America. Steve grabbed a HYDRA soldier's ankle and drag him at the ground while driving the bike before tossing him into another group of HYDRA soldiers, who were firing at him. Steve then grabbed his iconic vibranium Captain America shield, which was on his back, and tossed it at a group of HYDRA soldiers in a good arc before the bike made a small jump. Steve followed the shield and caught it before making another landing. He then made a sharp left turn when he saw a armor tank firing at him, before Thor crushed it by landing on it, which cause it to flip over and was caught by the green rage monster known as the Incredible Hulk, who was roaring in anger. The Hulk toss the destroyed tank before roaring and chasing other HYDRA soldiers. At the same time, Natasha's and Clint's jeep appeared through trees and made a sharp right hand turn in front of a large barricade. With confidence, Black Widow and Hawkeye jumped out of the jeep towards HYDRA soldiers, just as the Captain America jumped his motorcycle over the barricade, Iron Man and Danny Phantom flying alongside him and Thor and Hulk bellowed as the Avengers strikes their targets.