Chapter 1: Art room

~cring~
~ Yeonjun's POV~

After I got out from my class, I wanted to walk around the school to release my stress because of study and the projects that I need to finish before next week. When I was in front of the art room, I went inside the room to draw as usual. When I stepped inside the room, I saw a girl sitting on the chair while drawing. Her drawing was beautiful as her.

I approached her with a smile. She was a little bit surprise when she saw me. She asked " What are you doing here ?". I said " I came here to draw as usual ". I introduce myself and her name is Clara. She said sorry to me. After that , we were getting closer. We met each other everyday after school and drew together. She told me that she loves to draw, that's why she came to the art room. Well, I'm fine with it because at least I have a friend to talk with while drawing. She's kind. I love to talk with her because she is really open minded. I can share everything with her. She is not really famous in the school so it is okay to be friend with.

One day , she asked me to meet her bestfriend. I agree with it. So I just follow her. After that we all became friends. Her bestfriend is Alacia. We often went out together. We went to cafe and shopping every weekend. I felt that maybe I have fell in love with her. I hope one day she will accept me.