Chapter 2: Far away from you

~Clara's POV~
~3 moths later~
~At home~

What should I do? Should I tell him about this? I'm afraid.

~Flashback~
One day in the evening, when I was doing my homework, then I was coughing blood. I quickly call my bestfriend and told what was happening. She rushed to my house and took me to the hospital.
~At hospital~
~ Doctor Kim~
I'm sorry Clara but you don't have much time to live. You are suffering from heart cancer in stage 4.
After I heard the news, I cried and asked her how much time I left to live. She said about 3 months. I can't believe it. I can't accept the truth that I'm sick. I think I need to leave you although I love you so much. Life is not fair. I ran out from the hospital leaving my bestfriend alone at the hospital with a question look at me. I ran as fast as I can. Why I need to feel this pain. It's hurt so much. After 30 minutes I ran, my pace became slower until I fell in the ground and blacked out.
~40 minutes later~
I opened my eyes and see my bestfriend crying beside me while holding my hand. I touched her hand with my another free hand. She looked up at me and called the doctor to check me up. I said to her please don't tell Yeonjun about this. She quickly nodded while I smiled to her weakly. I 'm sorry Yeonjun.

~Present~
I kept avoiding him until one day he called me and asked me why I was avoiding him I just ran away from him . I couldn't tell him. I was afraid that he might be sad.
~After 2 months~
My condition was starting not to be okay. I was often coughing blood and now I was warded in the hospital because the doctor don't want me to take the risk to survive . I miss you, Yeonjun.

~ Yeonjun 's POV~

Where were you Clara? I was searching for you but I can't find you. While I was walking along the school hall, I walked passed through Alacia, I grabbed her wrist and asked her where is Clara? She said sorry to me. I was confused. She said Clara was hospitalise because she was suffering from heart cancer in stage 4. I fell on the floor and crying . Alacia said that she only have 1 months left to live. I was really sad. It was so painful. That day I skipped all the classes. I just went home and cried even more. I can' t believe that I will lost my love.