Chapter 21

Please read the notice at the bottom part 🍫 I bet you will be surprised or sad or whateves u will feel at the last sentence part anyway hahaha. Did u 🍫 see the photo at the top?😍 it's one of a very beautiful picture I ever saw!😊 Okay, Enjoy reading 🍫😏
-----------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu's POV

I wake-up feeling warm. I softly yawned and sigh in happiness at this rare beautiful sleeps that I just experienced until I woke-up. I was about seat up then suddenly I finally notice the arm around my waist and my legs tangled with him. I forgot I end up sleeping with him beside me after carrying him to my bed.

'So you're the reason I have a wonderful sleep huh. I'm not surprised' I thought as I smile. I caress his cheek, carefully to avoid him to wake-up. Then my hand travels to his soft bleach colored hair which is soft and lastly, I lightly poke his nose causing me giggle. I immediately gasp and covered my mouth as the noise make him stir but fortunately he didn't wake-up.

  I used to do this every time we sleep next to each other. Usually I wake-up first before him and it became my habit to play with his face and hair when his sleeping. I miss this feeling. I miss us but things have change. I shouldn't be selfish and give Hyerin unnie a chance and maybe things will work out for the both of them and finally Gyu will be happy. I'm aware of Gyu's feeling last night which I also feel the same to him but this love we feel only brought us pain. I don't want any one to be hurt anymore. I don't want to hurt Hyerin unnie by keeping her feelings from Gyu just because we are 'together' and for Gyu, I think the painful experiences he felt years ago was enough.

"I wish I can turn back the time Gyu,   to make more memories together but no one can" I said and remembered that we have school today. I successfully get up away from the hold of a sleeping Mingyu and the comfortable bed. I went to my closet, get clothes and school stuff before I went to my mom and dad's room to prepare myself there since I don't want to interrupt the sleeping male. As usual, eomma is not in the room anymore making it for me easier to use and move freely inside the room.

End of Tzuyu's POV

After her preparation, Tzuyu went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water before eating her breakfast in the dining room. She saw her brother as she arrive at the kitchen and greeted each other a 'good morning'.

"So how's my brother-in-law, dongsae-ah? " Yi tian ask.

--------------------------------------------------------
Okay so this is probably the shortest chapter like woozi😂 I ever made in this story yeah wtf haha. Tbh this chapter is out of nowhere and made because I'm bored laying here in my room because of this btch called monthly period-_- ughhhh gad my lower stomach still hurts huhuhu. ANYWAY, I WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT THIS STORY WILL END IN TWO OR THREE CHAPTERS? I THINK HUHU IM GONNA MISS YOU GUYS😭 uh and I will update this story and 'Phone Wallpaper'  this sat hehe byei 🍫!