You owe me that coke

It was almost the end of summer holiday and (F/n) was walking around her town listening to her favourite songs in her headphones. Waving her hand like a fan to fight the heat, dressed in a (f/c) sleeveless t-shirt and mid length (a/c) jeans, she walked slowly as each of her step were heavy and almost difficult to make. Skipping yet another song on her iPod, her eyes began to feel tired. Suddenly, like out of a miracle, she spotted a convenience store at the end of the road she was on and the energies she had lost came back to her in order to reach the so much awaited store.

The cold inside the shop felt like heaven to (F/n). Trying not to stand in the same place for too long, she walked through the shelves to find something cold to drink. Just as she turned in the right aisle she spotted a way too familiar silhouette with spiky greyish-withe and black hair in front of the refrigerator in which the drinks were stocked. Stepping closer to the person, she put a hand on their shoulder to gather their attention.

  "Hello, Bokuto-kun." 

When the boy felt the hand on his shoulder his expression was perplexed expression, but as soon as he recognized the unique voice of the girl, his worried face became an happy one and he smiled to the girl who smiled back at him waving her hand.

  "Hey, hello at you (L/n)-chan!"

The girl stared at Bokuto's clothes and understood just by looking at those what he had been doing until little time before they met. Therefore, she didn't ask obvious questions also to avoid 'trouble'.

  "Want something to drink? You look so wiped out right now."

As he said that, Bokuto took a can of coke from the shelf and handed it to the girl who just stared blankly at the cold drink in front of her face. 

  "Alright then, that's a yes!" 

Bokuto took another can from the shelf before heading towards the counter. (F/n) however was far too busy searching her pockets looking for enough money to buy the drink so, as soon as she lifted her stare back where Bokuto should have been, she found no one. Just as she thought she had lost Bokuto, he appeared right behind her, making her jump lightly on the spot for the surprise.

  "Here."

Smiling at her again, Bokuto handed the coke again to the girl who reluctantly reached for it.

  "How much is it?"

  "Uh?"

Bokuto raised an eyebrow to the girl. 

  "The coke, how much do I owe you?"

Laughing a bit at her question, the withe-headed smiled. 

  "It's on me. But, if you insist then..." Bokuto patted her shoulder with just enough force to make her loose her balance for a moment. "... it'd be a kiss."

(F/n) began to stare at Bokuto with a blank face before placing the can back in the captain's free hand.

  "I think I am fine, drink it yourself."

Bokuto's eyes widened at that answer. By the time he had thought about a solution for that almost awkward situation, the girl was already 10 meters away and out of the shop.

  "No, no no no no! Wait, (L/n)-chan, I was joking! Where are you going?!" He ran out of the convenience store still holding the two cans in both hands.  "You head me? I was joking! Don't hate me, please! Wait for me."

  "Ahh, I really like this song, maybe I should turn up the volume another bit?"

The girl smiled mischievously at Bokuto who was now running after her and her quick steps with a face beyond the definition of despaired.