Prologue 1.1: How it all started

Legend

"__" - speech
* __* - sound effect
(___) - thought
_________________________________________

"Hmm... hmmm..."

I hummed as I browsed through the manga app in my phone while lying lazily on the bed.

"It's a pity that 'xxxx' manga has been completed.  There aren't any manga as good as that one."

       I ranted as I search for new manga to read. As I scrolled through the app thinking to myself, my phone rang.
_________________________________________

*meow nyaaa*
Caller ID: Childhood friend - Melinda

       I picked up the call and the conversation went a little like this:

Me: "Mel, what's up? How was your flight back home?"

Melinda: "Lia! How have you been? I just arrived at the airport. Man was there a delay! We literally had to wait for 15 minutes to board the plane"

Me: "Wow... that's like the third time I've heard of this happening before. Luckily this was still only 15 minutes. I'm doing well too. I'm looking for new mangas. Any recommendations?"

Melinda: "Glad you are doing fine. You should try to change your taste in the normal romance, slice-of-life genres.

Reading it all the time and never exploring new genre. How are you having fun reading?

Here ,try this manga 'Ten Count'. You'll like it. Opps I got to go now. Talk to you later."

Me: "Alright! Then talk to you later then, see ya.♡"
_________________________________________

After ending the call, I searched for the manga she recommended.

(Hmm so this is the manga she recommended huh. It's only 2 guys though 🤔. What's this 'yaoi' genre thing? Never mind let's try read it first)

        I started to read the manga. As I read on and on, my face turned rose red as I blushed from the scenes depicted.

        I became addicted to continue on reading whilst my fingers, unbeknownst to my knowledge, had been turning the pages automatically.

I blushed.

"Omg Mel,  what did you just recommend to me?!"

        I commented to Mel as I text to her through messenger.

       As I type, my mind started imagining the scenes of 'Ten Count', and I slowly move away from normal path and entered the fujoshi path.

________________________________________

Writer corner

Hi, I'm Sak-chii here.

1. If you guys are wondering if this story is an autobiography which a few of my friends had asked me, 
  -> No it is just a yaoi story with some yaoi fanfics inside when the time comes.

2. Some chapters may have yaoi related notes

3. The main character's name if u have guessed is Lia. Full name Liazabeth.  Lia for short. Formal introduction will be made in next chapter

4. I hope this prologue encourage u to move on to see our MC take the first step to being a fujoshi

See ya guys in the next chapter XD. 

EDITED

Edited by: Arexio
Discord: Arexio#4350
Scribble Hub: https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/586/