last dream? chapter 6

thanks for reading this story...

PIXLE GUN 3D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------        -Ammys dream short-

        "YAWN..." whoops everyones sleeping... weird im the first one up...jeez i stink (XD) better go wash up. I started to walk over to the water fall.

        "Ammy...Ammy is that u?" someone said.

        "Mom?" I turn around and there she was by the river."Mom! I'm sorry if i knew that it would be this hard, i would have been glad to cut my hand off..." i started crying. I ran up and huged her. Se pushed me away."Mom?"

        "Thanks for the hug but i dont need one." She said.

        "Y-your not m-my mom..."

        "Really who am i then?"

        "..." I thought really hard,"your ben..." I said in a whisper,"Ben drowned... by his dad...and your my mom...(fake)"-relization-"No...no no no no"

        "You need a shower..." He said in a creepy tone. He grabed my hair and threw me in the river. Befor i could get up he stept on my stomach and i tried to gasp but i had no air then blackness...

-ending-

        My eyes shot open. Im not dead! But i might die if i dont get a fire going. for awhile I thought about my dream He tried to kill...me...why me? He did kill me...I could see his eyes red and black...why was he crying? Crying blood?.

        "~gasp~" someone is awake.

        I go to the tent and there was Roran looking at his hands.

        "Roran i need to tell you something..."