Chap 1: PHONE CALL

Ring ring.....
Ring ring.....
Ring ring ring....
RING!!!....
RING RING!!!!....
RING RING RING!!!...
YO RING RING MOTHER FLYING RING RING!!

You rolled over in bed ignoring your phone. You didn't want to wake up. Wake up? That's not in your vocabulary, sorry who ever was calling you. You didn't want to wake up.

GET YOU LAZY BUTT UP!! RING RING!!

You answered the phone.
Ha I control this story so you answer ya phone. "Hello?.." you groaned sitting up in bed, "great you're up!" It was you're friend Nick, why was she calling you in... quick check the clock.
Turning your (skin colour) face to check your kitty cat clock, it was around 3:40 AM.

RAGE!
RAGE!
FUCKING RAGE!!

Anger filled you're body! Your blood was past the boiling point as you swear if you were super human your phone would be crushed in your hand!
Trying not to sound pissed off was impossible as you hissed through your teeth. "Nick...do you..know what time it is?" They went silent. A cards if they answered they would let hell loose. "Th-three f-forty?.." she whimpered, inhaling deeply you rubbed your temple.
"Yes. And what do humans do at 3:40 in the morning?" You questioned her. "Play indie video games, write fan fiction that's interactive, listen to a mix of k-pop and heavy metal, draw fanart, drink coff-"
"NO!" You rawr, hitting your hand against your knee. Which hurt but you were more focused on the conversation at hand.
"Sleep! Humans sleep at this time nick!!!!"
"Oh.."
"yeah oh!! Now what do you want?!"

You slammed you're tired body back into you're bed. "Well..I was going to tell you to play this really cool game..I think you might like it.." you couldn't believe what you heard.
You're friend for (months, days, years, weeks, hours, minutes, seconds) was calling you at three flipping forty in the morning to tell you about a video game you should play. Does she ever sleep?! No probably not.
"Night nick.."
"wait wait!! Don't hang up!!"

\ooohh reader it's your first choice!! This could change the whole story choose wisely!!/

[should you hang up the phone?]
{no I wanna hear her out}
>chapter 2<
{yes I want to sleep}
>chapter 3<