The End {13} (Edited)

Alya' POV

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

I slowly open my eyes to see Nino looking at me with a tear-stained face.

"Alya?" He asks

I smile and hug him

I thought I was going to die...

"Nino!" I yell happily, only for t to come out hoarse, but we didn't care.

I hear him crying in my shoulder hanging onto me tighter.

"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere just yet," I state

We stay like that holding onto each other, thinking about how precious our lives really are.

Ladybugs POV

I slowly let go of him and say "so where does this leave us?"

He smirks "we'll just have to see," he turns away just before he says "Meet me at Eiffel Tower at 6:00"

He leaves before I could say anything.

I smile

We finally made up...even though our reasons for fighting were pretty stupid...We still fought through it.

I went from building to building back to my house to wait for the next 2 hours until I get to meet him again.

I soon got to my room and de-transformed.

I suddenly hear a tap on my window and I open it to see Chat Noir.

Why is he visiting Marinette?

I gesture for him to come in and he does so.

He smiles and says "Hey Mari"

"hey Chat, what did you need?" I ask

"Look I wanted to say thank you..." 

"for what?"

"Well giving me advice...It was so stupid not talking to Ladybug and I should've listened to you. I also wanted to thank you for helping me and cheering me up. Thank you."

I smile "your welcome. I take it that you and Ladybug have made up"

He chuckles "yeah we did..."

"What did you do that made you guys make up?"

He blushes and looks away from me "We...Kissed"

"awe!!"

He laughs nervously "Anyways I better get going...I'm planning something special for Ladybug"

"get going then" I hug him and whisper in his ear "Go get her"

He smiles at me and then leaves

I chuckle 

I can't wait.

Timeskippppppp

it was now 5:55 and I start heading over to the Eiffel Tower.

I got to the place and see it surrounded with candles everywhere. There were rose petals scattered on the floor and I smile. 

I love it.

I look up to see Chat Noir holding a rose and he starts to slowly walk up to me.

He stood in front of me and he whispered in my ear and I could feel his breath on my neck sending me shivers "Close your eyes"

I close them still feeling his presence so close to me and I hear him say "claws off"

"Chat? w-what are you doing?"

I feel his hand on my cheek "open your eyes"

I hesitate but I slowly open my eyes 

"A-Adrien?" I say looking at him

He smiles "I know this wasn't what you were-"

I cut him off and kissed him. 

I couldn't be any happier.

I close my eyes and say "Spots off"

He looks at me in surprise and says "Marinette?"

I looked down suddenly feeling self-conscious "I know...I'm not what you were expecting..."

He lifts my chin up and says "Your everything and more"

I then feel his soft lips on mine, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

I realized at this second...

That this is the person that I love...

My best friend...

My soulmate...

And most importantly my everything.

The End.

A/N: Hey I'm back and alive, I know I promised a chapter sooner but I wanted to take my time writing this ending. I hoped you liked my very first book. Thank You so much for reading! I couldn't be happier with my viewers (not that I have very many) But Thanks!

Ps: I'm working on a new piece and let's just say that it's an Adrien/Chat Noir X reader 

;)