writers note*~

hey guy's this is my first time so pls don't hate meh i have never done this and my friend just talked me into it, to let u all know i have spelling error's XD well ill start a little bit and see if ya like it :-/

~ 1st day of school ~

i was walking down the hallway trying to find my way to my first class which was math. ugh how much i hate the topic math, i have 7 classes to go to everyday plus i have to stay after school to help in the library, to tell you the truth it wasn't so bad. I got to stock shelfs and then read, it was peaceful there and i liked the smell of the books...i know it sounds weird but i guess thats just how i am....

i found the class and softly knocked on the door not knowing that someone was opening it....'...*bump*....' i fell back and hit the hard floor with my butt ' ow ow ow ow.....'. i groaned in pain rubing my butt. "oh I'm sorry are you ok?". said the blonde headed boy. " yeah im fine thanks for asking". i said in a sarcastic tone and he just chuckled. "oh by the way im Brandon". he said in a sweet tone witch made my heart flutter.wait why did my heart flutter? i thought to myself when i reached for his hand to shake it. "I'm loura its nice to meet you". we shook hands but didn't let go until awhile latter. "oh well loura it was nice meeting you i have basketball practice to go to". he turned on his heels to walk away but turned around again. "maybe we could meet up after school and go hang out?". i was a little shocked and i just stood there. This is my first time being asked to hang out with someone. "oh uh yeah sure that would be awesome". his face seemed to light up a little but i couldn't tell. "okay cool I'll meet you at the front gate". he said as he walked down the hall and threw two metal doors. This is the best day ever i thought as i walked to find my next class.

♦After school♦

i walked out of the building to see the blonde headed guy standing by the gate. he had a tight black shirt on with no sleeves which showed off every muscle, he had a black pair of shorts that cut off at his legs, black shoes, and he had his hair back into a small pony tail which i think i was staring to long because he was now in front of me smiling. "hey loura". i slightly jumped and came back to reality to see him standing infront of me. "w-w-where did you come from!?". i asked almost screeching. i could tell i was blushing because i could feel the heat rising to my face. "i just came from the gate over there". i looked to where he was pointing and there stood a gigantic golden gate with black chains on the sides. "thats a weird looking gate". he chuckled and said "yeah thats what i thought to...so you wanna go to Starbucks?". he asked while swolowing. "yeah sure but....". I looked down at his outfit and slightly blushed. "huh?...oh uh yeah we can stop by my house so i can change into something else". he smiled and walked down the sidewalk. He's so sweet...and this is also my fisrt day but...i don't know if this is a set up.

~ awhile later ~

we were talking about school until we arrived at his house, the blonde haired boy opened the door and invited me in. i simply nodded and walked in. " wow your house is huge..". i was looking at all the furniture and the black carpet with black fuzzy ends. " yeah this used to be my parents house but they died in a car accident". he said in a slightly sad tone which made me frown a little. " im sorry....i dont have parents eather if that helps a little". i said trying to make him feel a little better. " what happened to them?". i didnt really mind telling people my personal information. im kind of used to these kind of questions. " they were killed by these gang members...i owed them money so they took my parents lifes to get back at me". i was kinda ashamed... that my parents were killed because of me. " its not your fault...well it kinda is". he said with a thoughtful look. i gave him a glare and he chuckled. " don't you think you should go and get changed?". i asked. " oh yeah I'll go right now be right back". he said walking up the stairs. I sat down on the couch waiting for him to come back down stairs. His house smells like dragon fruit. i smiled as i waited for him....

after a couple of minutes he came down stairs and i smelled cologne threw out the house. I turned around to look and he was all in black once again this time his hair was let down witch made him look cuter. " hey loura shall we go now? ". he asked walking towards the door and opening it. " oh uh yeah ok". i stood up and walked out the front door alowing him to shut and lock it. I was stoped half way when he suddenly grabbed my hand. " huh? w-what is it?". i asked stuttering a little. " nothing i just wanted to hold your hand thats all ". he said with a smile pulling me along not giving me a chance to protest. we walked about seven miles when we made it to starbucks." oh my god that was the longest walk i have ever been on!". i said sarcastically and he laughed. " well that was the best walk of my life". he said softly.

~* writing note *~
hey guys/girls that are reading this  srry if this is lame so far im not really good at it yet. I've been trying to come up with some idea's and believe me its hard XD i already thought about some stuff so yeah you'll all see...I'll proceed with the story now. ^_^

".......". i looked in his blue eyes blushing a little. " haha what did i say something weird?". he smiled looking into my eyes. " huh oh uh no its not that i just think your eyes are beautiful....... that just sounded weird right?". i asked laughing a little. " no.....i think that was a compliment..... thank you". we smiled at each other before he opened the door to starbucks. " thanks". i walk in and pick a table for us to sit at. " hey loura you want a drink? ill get it for you". he asked walkong towards the counter. well i couldn't say no when he was half way there. " yeah sure thanks". While he walked away i took out my phone. Maybe i should let my friend know where i am. i went to message and texted lucy.

loura:
hey lucy how have u been?

lucy:
oh I've been great u?

loura:
I'm hanging out at Starbucks with a blonde guy from school :-/

lucy:
OMG LOURA!!!!!! u finally got your first date! omg im so happy for u

loura:
WHAT!? he's just from school its nothing big -_-

lucy:
fine fine I'll let you get back to your ' date '

i roled my eyes and put my phone in my pocket. " so who were you texting?". he asked smiling and handing me a drink. " o-oh uh just a childhood friend". he sat down and nodded. " cool i don't keep in touch with many of my childhood friends".