01. Danger

Seokjin went to the address that his friend wrote in paper and gave him before leaving South Korea.

He told Seokjin that it's the current address of their friend who's currently living in a city in New Zealand.

He glanced at the paper once more and looked at the number of the house. It was all correct. So he pressed the doorbell.

DING DONG***

"Yes?" a guy came out and greeted him.

Seokjin have troubles in speaking English but the guy listened to his explanations patiently.

"I'm Kim Seokjin. I am from South Korea. I came here to study English. My friend lives in this address. He told me that I could stay here for the mean time." he said.

"Oh! Seokjin! Glad you came. Come inside." the guy pulled him inside the house.

But it felt different. Everything around him doesn't feel right. Lots of eyes seemed to be looking at him.

"Take a sit. I'll just get you some snacks before we talk about your stay here." he said.

He left Seokjin alone at the couch and went to the kitchen. "Guys, we have a special guest." he whispered.

When the guy came back and sat beside Seokjin, he held his hands tightly and pinned him down the couch. "Guys! I got him!"

Four more guys came out topless and they swarmed him.

Seokjin wriggled and fought back to save himself. When he got the chance to run, he hurriedly went out of the house, and of the gate, and just kept running until he finds a place to hide.

"Help me! Help me!" he shouted.

The bad guys ran after him. "Come back baby!" they laughed hilariously.

Seokjin found a building and hid at the underground parking area. He covered his mouth to keep himself quiet.

"We missed him. Damnit!" the bad guys muttered. "Maybe he went inside this hotel."

They tried to enter the building but the guards won't let them. So they sneaked at the parking area.

A hand grabbed Seokjin and dragged him to the elevator. Tears flow from his eyes, "This is the end of me." he thought.