35

seungmin runs towards the park, stepping in puddles drenching his shoes without a care. droplets hitting his clothing, he pants as the cold air was getting to him. once he arrives, he scans the area. it was dark, late at night and seungmin was sure going to kill the boy for this. he didn't have to come, he knew he didn't. yet, he couldn't lie. he cared for hyunjin.

seeing a figure standing next to a tree. he runs towards them, getting closer and closer. he makes out the body and finally he stands right in front of them. the face being, hwang hyunjin.

"j—jinnie you don't have a hood. you'll get sick!"

"you came." hyunjin's words are breathy, he reaches over for seungmin's hand and interlock seungmin's with his. "I was somewhat scared you wouldn't."

"I care for you.." seungmin mumbles, "I might not show it since I act quite rude. I couldn't leave you here...why'd you call me anyways?"

"to do this."

hwang hyunjin was the type of boy seungmin thought as carefree when it came to relationships. yet he did know one thing.

the playboy was the type to only mess with hearts, yet once it came to pressing his lips against another. he forbid it due to wanting his first to be with his special someone.

and that special someone, was kim seungmin.