meet and greet

Zelda's POV

I walked of to see my friends with a light green headed girl

"Hi i'm selena" she said "I'm Zelda"and the rest of it we just talked about our minecraft crushes. hers is jason and mine is the brotato. apperently my friends sat next to her on the plane and i have to say shes really pretty. thats when it hit me. i've seen her on youtube OMG SHES ICANHASMUFFIN2!!!!!!!!. I always watch her after watching tylers videos. "hey aren't you icanhasmuffin2 from youtube?"i ask. she nods. "i love your videos and your hair" "thank you so much!" "no prob it is kind of hard not to click on them. She laughs and so do i. "So should we go eat or go to the hotel" Skylar says " I think we should go to the hotel because if we eat now we would have to bring the luggage with us" I say and we all agree and go to the best western hotel and get our rooms when we bump into someone on the way out. Hey it's Tyler. "Hey zelda" he says "hey Tyler How's it going" awesome I just made a video with sky and them and we played cops and robbers". "Cool I can wait to watch it" I say." Well I'll see you at minecon" he says "I'll see you also" "bye" he says "bye". " wait you know munchingbrotato" Terianna say her eyes wide and her jaw at the floor."oh yeah I sat next to him on the plane ride and he gave me his number" "NO WAY HE KNOWS ALL OF ARE FAVORITE MINECRAFT YOUTUBERS!!!!!!!"Skylar says making me deaf. "CALM DOWN, it's fine what are the odds of he actually text me" I say. And as if on cue he texts me right after I said that.

(Z=zelda T=tyler)

T: hey zelda

Z: hey brotato :p

T: do you want to go to go to lunch tomorrow at 5 with mitch, Jordan, and Jason.

OMG no ducking way

Z: sure I'd love to

T: k see you there

Z: uh can I bring my friends

T: sure

Z: k bye

" hey do you guys want to go to lunch with me and Tyler tomorrow". I said "Sure sound fun" "k tomorrow at 5" "k I can't wait"

Why did he ask me out of all people maybe he is just being nice.

We will see what happened's tomorrow

___________________________________

Hey guys sorry for not updating but I have national academic league and I couldn't finish so I hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and please no hate

Peace , love and GOODBYE