LC

Lucky charm

This is a work of fiction.Names,
characters,businesses,places,
incidents and events are just a product of the authors imagination or use in a fictitious manner.Any,resemblance to real person,living or dead,or actual events are purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced,distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means,without the prior permission of the author.

Please obtain permission and always remember that PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Copyright © Binibining_Mika,
2019,All rights Reserved

***

Hi guys!Marami pong typos and grammatical errors ang istoryang ito so please pagtiisan niyo na lang po and if ayaw niyo naman okay lang hindi ko kayo pipilitin na basahin ito.

'You can correct me,but don't judge me'

If there was a wrong spellings or sentences in every chapters na ginagawa ko please understand my situation as a student because I'm not that perfect to see my own mistakes.I have my own duty in life like school works and etch.,so sometimes I don't have enough time to correct it.

Just like my other stories, I'll make sure that I will do my best to make this story exciting.

Don't also forget to vote,comment and share HMMAIHSST to all of your friends.

Just read,enjoy and be with me until the end of Lucky Charm's story.

I hope we can all be friends.
I love you all and god bless!
Mwahh!!!

~Binibining_Mika