Is that them?

Ashely P. O. V

I woke up and looked at the time and it was 8:34 so i decided to get dressed. I looked out my window and the sun was shining so i decided to go to the park with my bff and the kids. 

Rakiya P. O. V

I was sleeping fine till my mom my woke me up.

Ashley-Wake  up hunny!

Rakiya- (rolls over) huuuhh?!?

Ashley-Wake up if you wanr to go to the park!

Rakiya- (jumps up) Im up!!!!

Ashley- haha come on lets get ready!

Ashley P. O. V

I take kiya(thats her nick name) in the bathroom to get ready i brush my teeth then she gets a stool and brushes her teeth (this is weird because she usually asks me to help her brush her teeth)

Ashley-You dont want me to help you brush your teeth?

Kiya- No mom im a big girl. Let me grow up gesh (says while rolling eyes)

Ashely- whatever

After we brush our teeth i put kiya in the shower and then wrap her in the towel and set her on the bed and turn the T. V to Paw Patrol. Then i go get in the shower and i come out the bathroom with a robe on and the i put on my undergarments and then i put on some white shorts a white tank and blue tank top and my grape jordans. I put the same thing on kiya and then my phone rings.

*phone convo*

Aliyah-Hey hunny!!

Ashley-Heyy

Aliyah- So what are the plans for today?

Ashley- Well,  I was thinking we can go to the park and then maybe to get something to eat?

Aliyah- Sounds like a plan!

Ashley- Okay be there soon!

Aliyah- k!

* end of convo*

ASHLEY P. O. V

I pick up kiya and go to the kitchen and give her a strawberry poptart and i put on the couch while i grab my phone(ipone5  to be exact),keys,and sunglasses. I pick up kiya and go to the car. I put her in her carseat and strapped her in, but i realized i forgot to lock the door so i go back and go lock the door. I get back in the car and go to Ashley's..

Kiya P. O. V

I knew we were going to Auntie Ashley's house and we were going to go to the park. We get in front of her house and mommy beeps the horn and i see Jayla running to the car.

Aliyah P. O. V

I was putting jay shoes on when i heard a horn beep so i put her  shoes on and she runs to the car as i locked the door. I went to the car and get the carseat that i keep in Ashley trunk and put it in the back seat and strap Jayla in. (I know your wondering why i have a carseat in her trunk but i see them so much that i have to keep one in her trunk and Rakiya has one in mine.

Ashley- Wassup Jayla!

Jayla-Hay Auntie Ashweeyy!!

Ashley- Hey Aliyah

Aliyah-Hey girl!

Ashley-  Whos ready for the park?

Rakiya/jayla-. We are!!

Nobody p. o. v

We arrive at the park and we pushed Jayla and Rakiya jn the swings when Aliyah and Ashley see 2 people they thought they will never see again.