1

Y/N : your name

Y/C/N : your crush's name

Y/B/N : your best friend's name

Y/C/F : your crush's friend 

Yeet skeet lets get into this~

Y/N POV:

You wake up to your alarm blaring. "Crap it's 10 already?" You quietly say to yourself. Y/B/N had asked you to be at her house for a "surprise" yesterday by 9. 

You pick up your phone flicking briefly through your messages.

8:49 am Y/B/N: "hey Y/N are you still coming over?"

9:22 am Y/B/N: "Y/N are you anywhere near arriving..."

10:12 am Y/N: "crap sorry Y/B/N! I'm on my way right now!"

You rush into the bathroom to freshen yourself up. You run to your closet trying to find something casual to wear. You find yourself wearing a grey hoodie and cropped jeans. You try to pull yourself together before leaving, glancing at your phone to see if Y/B/N has replied.

By the time you get into a cab it's 10:35. You call Y/B/N to tell her your on your way. 

The driver pulls into Y/B/N's street, and sitting on the sidewalk along with Y/B/N is Y/C/N and Y/C/F. 

Y/B/N has known how you've felt towards Y/C/N, you were so appalled that the driver caught you staring at the boy and coughed sarcastically. Startled, you hopped out of the car and made your way towards Y/B/N.