Chapter One: Why am so alone

No one's POV ( Point of View )

It was very quite, the house was never been this quite. Except when the " MEN " in the household were out.

But,Ran remembered that her parents died because of an accident...

Ran coughed and groaned a lot, Plus her thoughts did not have to make sense. She was sick and allowed to curse everybody she wanted, and shinichi was top of the list.

Ran was laying on her bed, she doozed off lightly and she felt sleepier. The house, the peace and the silence of the house in this deserted condition was never been change.

Suddenly she had the feeling that there was something touching her cheek. ' Must be my imagination! ' she told to herself and doozed on.

It only irritating even more, on and on, it satrted to feel a nice sensation against it. Reluctantly she opened her eyes slowly, looked around to search some source of this, and her heart skipped a beat.

" Hey! " a yound boy greeted her warmly with a small smile

"Couldn't it be?!" she told to herself

"It's me....Ran!" the boy said warmly and took her hand

Ran looked carefuly at the young boy who was holding her hand. She had a certain feeling that, this boy knew her!

-

Hello otaku! This is my second or first story that I published...

Shinichi: Wait! Don't tell me...

Hi kudo! nice to SEE you again *grin*....And sorry for a short chapter heheheh! but, I promise to ya all that I'll make it long

Detective Conan and it's character isn't mine. Ysa and Leo are mine!

Shinichi: Yeah, right!

Shut up! kudo-kun....and I think you should meet up my other friend

Shinichi: wha-